M: World Senior Curling Championships
Ostersund, SWE
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: SF -- Fri, Apr 26 -- 1:00pm ET
CAN (Flemming) Final
SWE (Wranaa) (EE)
GER (Kapp) Final
USA (Farbelow) 10  (7)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > Tours, Events and Major Championships > Playdowns > 2017 Scotties Tournament of Hearts

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 10 of 12 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | »»   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
02-26-17 08:59PM
jamcan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamcan Click here to Send jamcan a Private Message Find more posts by jamcan Add jamcan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamcan
Super Rockchucker

Re: omg

quote:
Originally posted by CURLER1

Are you 5? It is a friggin curling site. Freedom of Speech means nothing on a person's website he has created for curling......it is for curling, not five year old bickering.

I told two people about this site today (not that you care), but I am now messaging to tell them, not to bother, it is only bashing and has nothing to do with curling. Freedom of Speech - lol, and my husband is military and he is laughing his ass off.

Im not 5 and im not here for childish bickering. If you're the so-called adult you purport to be then you should already know what kind of individual ML is-as should your purported military husband is.

Or do you think its okay to denigrate women like ML has? So tell us all, curler1.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-26-17 09:03PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

guys please, i really dont want this place to degenerate into tennis forums. that place is a mess and really hostile.

on topic thats a huge steal for manitoba there to equal things going into the half

02-26-17 09:13PM
jamcan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamcan Click here to Send jamcan a Private Message Find more posts by jamcan Add jamcan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamcan
Super Rockchucker

Misty, kudos to you. Its also how i feel. But I'm sorry. Someone has to stand up to Legend and Fresca.

I wish it wasnt this way and I understand why Gerry can't. But I will no longer sit back.

02-26-17 09:14PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

Re: Re: omg

quote:
Originally posted by jamcan

Im not 5 and im not here for childish bickering. If you're the so-called adult you purport to be then you should already know what kind of individual ML is-as should your purported military husband is.

Or do you think its okay to denigrate women like ML has? So tell us all, curler1.

at least ML talks about curling, if you knew the english language and knew anything about writing you would know he is not (I will use your spelling) denigrate (whatever that means) women. At least he has insight into curling and if you don't like it, just take him off, so you do not read his posts.

I am an adult women, who can tell ML is writing, he is not (denigrate - your word) women. As an adult I can tell the difference in a message. You on the other hand, have no interest in the curling obviously, so why be on this site.

There will be no point in asking me any more, I will not answer, as I come here to check curling conversations, tonight is an exception, because you 4 years olds (not 5), are contributing absolutely nothing.

I would even surmise if the curlers even read ML's posts and what names he has given them, they would get a good chuckle.

02-26-17 09:17PM
Sasquatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sasquatch Click here to Send Sasquatch a Private Message Find more posts by Sasquatch Add Sasquatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sasquatch
Hitting Paint

Vic just said that was the first steal that Homan has given up this event. Without even checking their game scores I remember them giving up a steal in the 10th end to Northern Ontario in the round robin.

Last edited by Sasquatch on 02-26-17 at 09:20PM

02-26-17 09:24PM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

Re: Re: Re: omg

quote:

at least ML talks about curling, if you knew the english language and knew anything about writing you would know he is not (I will use your spelling) denigrate (whatever that means) women. At least he has insight into curling and if you don't like it, just take him off, so you do not read his posts.

I am an adult women, who can tell ML is writing, he is not (denigrate - your word) women. As an adult I can tell the difference in a message. You on the other hand, have no interest in the curling obviously, so why be on this site.

There will be no point in asking me any more, I will not answer, as I come here to check curling conversations, tonight is an exception, because you 4 years olds (not 5), are contributing absolutely nothing.

I would even surmise if the curlers even read ML's posts and what names he has given them, they would get a good chuckle.

You might want to check your English vocabulary. You are showing your ignorance.
Hope Team Homan can use their Olympian skills to come out on top this game.

02-26-17 09:26PM
jamcan
Super Rockchucker

Re: Re: Re: omg

quote:

OMG. Are you serious? He has insulted women for years. Your lack of knowing this is astonishing.

As for the english language, I'll duel with you anytime on that.

Fascinating though. Coutts and Legend constantly have a Brandon link and you hail from Brandon.

You wouldn't be either pretending to be a woman would you? Not that such a stance would suddenly put a damper in my stance defending women...

02-26-17 09:28PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by Sasquatch
Vic just said that was the first steal that Homan has given up this event. Without even checking their game scores I remember them giving up a steal in the 10th end to Northern Ontario in the round robin.

Yeah, they also gave a steal of 2 to northern Ontario in the round Robin and multiple steals against Manitoba.if my memroy serves me they also gave a steal to Canada in game 1 Andi know 1 to Northwest territories. Their memories are shockingly short

02-26-17 09:35PM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by misty1

Yeah, they also gave a steal of 2 to northern Ontario in the round Robin and multiple steals against Manitoba.if my memroy serves me they also gave a steal to Canada in game 1 Andi know 1 to Northwest territories. Their memories are shockingly short

Don't always believe what the announcers are saying

02-26-17 09:51PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by guido

I'm just shocked at the number of mistakes this crew makes. At least 2 a game.

02-26-17 09:52PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Another steal for Manitoba. Ontario has scored only once. This is really impressive

02-26-17 10:01PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:

I'm just shocked at the number of mistakes this crew makes. At least 2 a game.

It doesn't shock me anymore. happens too often.

02-26-17 10:06PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

Again, they said Homans first lead since end 2.

02-26-17 10:15PM
Sasquatch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sasquatch Click here to Send Sasquatch a Private Message Find more posts by Sasquatch Add Sasquatch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sasquatch
Hitting Paint

quote:

Vic is famous for presenting alternative facts

02-26-17 10:18PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

lol

ah come on people, don't worry about the announcers and their mistakes.

Every time, I want to check to see if anyone has any interesting comments, like gee - is that Kate Cameron ever good. I see 5 year old's bickering back and forth and now people worried about the announcers.

Does anyone notice the great game been played on TV? Also, I am so impressed with Kate Cameron.

02-26-17 10:22PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Re: lol

quote:

Every time, I want to check to see if anyone has any interesting comments, like gee - is that Kate Cameron ever good. I see 5 year old's bickering back and forth and now people worried about the announcers.

Does anyone notice the great game been played on TV? Also, I am so impressed with Kate Cameron.

If they didn't slip up literally eery game it wouldn't be an issue.

And yes, it is a great game. I give Manitoba a ton of credit. It's very hard to come back on Homan ater falling behind and they did a great job

02-26-17 10:24PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

Re: lol

quote:

You might want to get a ladder to get off that high horse of yours.
It only takes a little bit of searching to find some alternative posting of your own.
Go Homan. Good thing Englot racked or she may have GIVEN UP 2 OR 3.

02-26-17 10:33PM
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

Re: Re: lol

quote:

You might want to get a ladder to get off that high horse of yours.
It only takes a little bit of searching to find some alternative posting of your own.
Go Homan. Good thing Englot racked or she may have GIVEN UP 2 OR 3.

lol - I don't need a ladder. It is called respect for people. Respect for what a great website this is for curlers to discuss curling. Not everyone is perfect, including me. If you don't care to hear the announcers make a mistake, use your mute button. It is not like the announcers mistake's are going to have an outcome on the game.

Still is a great game, very glad it was not a blow out.

02-26-17 10:36PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Really unfortunate miss by Kate. Ontario was in big trouble. Manitoba could have sat 3 there

02-26-17 10:37PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Now what a miss from rachel.chance to sit 3 again

02-26-17 10:39PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

Homan makes a double. Open draw for 2 to tie.

02-26-17 10:40PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

Re: Re: Re: lol

quote:

lol - I don't need a ladder. It is called respect for people. Respect for what a great website this is for curlers to discuss curling. Not everyone is perfect, including me. If you don't care to hear the announcers make a mistake, use your mute button. It is not like the announcers mistake's are going to have an outcome on the game.

Still is a great game, very glad it was not a blow out.

Your something!!! If you don`t like my posts, take your own advise and mute me. Must be related to Manitoba idiot!

02-26-17 10:41PM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

That might have been Manitoba's only opportunity to win. Unless weagle misses the ticks they aren't gonna have great opportunities to steal the win

02-26-17 10:44PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:
That might have been Manitoba's only opportunity to win. Unless weagle misses the ticks they aren't gonna have great opportunities to steal the win

GREAT shot by Homan, kinda got fooled by the ice on her first one. Emma unfortunate on her second shot. Hopefully the peels come easier this end.

02-26-17 10:45PM
Sasquatch
Hitting Paint

quote:

Agreed. Kudos to Rachel for making that tough double, but that was gut-wrenching for Englot and crew. I thought Manitoba had it after the few half shots by team Ontario.