M: World Senior Curling Championships
Ostersund, SWE
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: SF -- Fri, Apr 26 -- 1:00pm ET
CAN (Flemming) 6th
SWE (Wranaa)
GER (Kapp) 5th
USA (Farbelow)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 29 of 37 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | »»   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
02-23-13 04:58PM
Nine Ender is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nine Ender Find more posts by Nine Ender Add Nine Ender to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nine Ender
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend
I think Sweety Pie (Scott) is going to eviscerate The Contortionist (Nedohin) in the 3-4 game.

Another "legendary" bad post from Manitoba gramps. I predict if Homan wins worlds you will pretend you predicted it; after all you were downplaying their chances before Ontario finals, then predicting they'd dominate by mid event ( after they were 5-0 or 6-0 ), to downplaying their chances to win again later in the event. We all need a beeper so you can tell us every time you change your mind.

ps Either Homan or Jones will win this, and either will win Worlds this year their that good. Best two teams in the world. My pick remains Homan as it has been since 2012.

Last edited by Nine Ender on 02-23-13 at 05:00PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-23-13 05:01PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by curlerbroad
Heather & gang have come to play today...those losses have fired them up.

Canada played well but i thought BC played scared from the start. They put zero pressure on Heather thus the high % and a easy win.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.85.186.225

02-23-13 05:11PM
Unregistered

Go Canada!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 96.51.32.250

02-23-13 05:38PM
jhcurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhcurl Click here to Send jhcurl a Private Message Visit jhcurl's homepage! Find more posts by jhcurl Add jhcurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhcurl
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Nine Ender

Another "legendary" bad post from Manitoba gramps. I predict if Homan wins worlds you will pretend you predicted it; after all you were downplaying their chances before Ontario finals, then predicting they'd dominate by mid event ( after they were 5-0 or 6-0 ), to downplaying their chances to win again later in the event. We all need a beeper so you can tell us every time you change your mind.

ps Either Homan or Jones will win this, and either will win Worlds this year their that good. Best two teams in the world. My pick remains Homan as it has been since 2012.

Yes, Manitoba Barrow (look it up) has once again made a great prediction. He had the "gutting" correct just completely wrong on the team. BC may win the bronze but who really cares.

JH
anyone but the "other" Jones

02-23-13 08:22PM
Unregistered

Team Homan is firing on all cylinders tonight, rachel in particular who, after 4 ends is outcurling jennifer 97% - 72%

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.77.253.19

02-23-13 08:39PM
Unregistered

so far after 5 , as expected emma is the weak link on the homan rink. she just hasnt been her usual self all week for some reason

she's still highly ranked but she's had alot of games in the 70's and low 80's

shows you how good she is when you can call a week like this a little off

02-23-13 09:03PM
Unregistered

homan up 6-3 after 6..can she hold on?

02-23-13 09:10PM
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
so far after 5 , as expected emma is the weak link on the homan rink. she just hasnt been her usual self all week for some reason

she's still highly ranked but she's had alot of games in the 70's and low 80's

shows you how good she is when you can call a week like this a little off

Not sure you are watching the same game as me. Thought she has played very solid thus far.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 198.84.206.11

02-23-13 09:16PM
kyoh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyoh Click here to Send kyoh a Private Message Find more posts by kyoh Add kyoh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kyoh
Hitting Paint

I get Homan is the home team and whatever, but there's nothing worse than when the crowd cheers misses.

02-23-13 09:17PM
Unregistered

Well, its pretty safe to say that Jennifer Jones undefeated streak this week will come to an end. To the 2nd chance round she goes against Team Canada.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 142.161.159.24

02-23-13 09:28PM
Unregistered

Wait a second. If I'm up by 4, I'm sandblasting everything at site. Unless this is rubbing some salt in your eyes strategy.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 142.161.159.24

02-23-13 09:34PM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

Well the strategy in 8 backfired! Big time. I am surprised that Earle did not call a time out!

02-23-13 09:37PM
Unregistered

quote:

True. Teams are basically fairly even. Difference is that Homan is putting on a clinic and has her foot on the gas - meanwhile, Jones has hit the ditch.

If she doesn't score a deuce in 8, she'll concede and try and re-charge for the semi-final.

Won't be easy, either! When Jones hit a rough patch its usually for more than one game.

Nedohin should be clear favourite now.

If Jones was playing Kerri Galusha in the semi you would have the nwt as the favorite. Thats how much of a fu**ing idoit you are!!!

02-23-13 09:47PM
CaptMorgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CaptMorgan Click here to Send CaptMorgan a Private Message Find more posts by CaptMorgan Add CaptMorgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CaptMorgan
Drawmaster

quote:

If Jones was playing Kerri Galusha in the semi you would have the nwt as the favorite. Thats how much of a fu**ing idoit you are!!!

I can not believe how many brilliant curling minds are on this site!
All of them unregistered too! Im sure Google or NASA could use you guys.

02-23-13 10:01PM
Sean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sean Find more posts by Sean Add Sean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sean
Administrator

Superb performance from Team Homan
Saying that, Jennifer really struggled in this game right from the first end. Homan showed their big weight abilities and it really helped them down the stretch when protecting that lead

1 more win for Ontario! Super pumped for them to have a shot to win the Scotties

CAN-MAN tomorrow morning in the semi

02-23-13 10:05PM
Unregistered

I can definately see team canada making the final if they curl like they did against BC today

should be interesting. Not to many people even gave heather and the team much of a chance to even get this far

02-23-13 10:09PM
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by CaptMorgan

I can not believe how many brilliant curling minds are on this site!
All of them unregistered too! Im sure Google or NASA could use you guys.

I'd rather be an unregistered who posts messages during the stoh or the brier than some "Legend" who has nearly 6000 in 3years.

Anyway, ontario won the 1vs2 game. Well deserved they curled great, we'll see what happens in the final.

02-23-13 10:11PM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

quote:

what is an idoit?

02-23-13 10:17PM
greenroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for greenroad Click here to Send greenroad a Private Message Find more posts by greenroad Add greenroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
greenroad
Drawmaster

quote:

Nedohin should be clear favourite now.

As you said yesterday, "any team can win at any time" and today's performance may not be replicated on Sunday.

02-23-13 10:24PM
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by decade

what is an idoit?

A cross between a douche and an internet troll.

02-23-13 10:31PM
Unregistered

quote:

Thats OK, Capt. M.

I actually feel for these tormented souls. Just glad I'm not in the same family circle as they're obviously something foul in the minds of these psychopathic vermin.

I suspect its just 2 or 3 folks like Guido, Guest & UYK who have multiple connections and also use the facilities at the mission.

LMAO

You really are delusional!

02-23-13 10:36PM
albetts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for albetts Click here to Send albetts a Private Message Find more posts by albetts Add albetts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
albetts
Super Rockchucker

Vic's tribute to the Nova Scotia rink tonight was exceptional. Really enjoyed it. Wish,for them, they had been able to live up to their hopes.

02-23-13 10:37PM
Curling fan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curling fan Click here to Send Curling fan a Private Message Find more posts by Curling fan Add Curling fan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curling fan
Harvey Hacksmasher

Well,I was afraid that was going to happen,hope Manitoba comes out firing on all cylinders tomorrow morning.If not,then I'm cheering for Homan.They do have a very good team,actually I remember watching her the last couple of years and thinking she's like the Kmart of women's curling.But I still have faith in JJ and team,they don't give up easily.

02-23-13 11:03PM
Unregistered

I am pulling 100 percent for team canada. Not only because no one even gave them a remote chance too but also because if you go on TSN heather gets a TON of uncalled for hate and id love to see her repeat and keep the haters stressing.

02-23-13 11:33PM
Unregistered

It was rather pitiful listening to Linda Moore grieving the loss of Team Manitoba.Suck it up!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 174.92.114.26