M: World Senior Curling Championships
Ostersund, SWE
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: CF -- Sat, Apr 27 -- 4:30am ET
CAN (Flemming) Final
USA (Farbelow) (8)
SWE (Wranaa) 11  Final
GER (Kapp) (8)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
01-28-24 01:04PM
johnFondren is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnFondren Find more posts by johnFondren Add johnFondren to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnFondren
Knee-Slider

Family Gift

Family Day is coming soon, so the question arises as to what to give so that everyone is happy and useful. I settled on the niceday elliptical machine, on the niceday elliptical everyone will be able to stretch their muscles, maybe you will have your own variations, so I will be grateful for your options

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-28-24 01:11PM
beverlygmyers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beverlygmyers Find more posts by beverlygmyers Add beverlygmyers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beverlygmyers
Knee-Slider

hello, I want to help in choosing a gift. Friends I know have a large family and they have a favorite dog, they often travel, so they had to leave the animal at home every time. For one of the holidays, I gave their family a henkelion pet carrier henkelion and they were very happy. Now they always take their dog with them and this has made their life easier, because it is not convenient to look for someone to leave the animal with.

01-28-24 01:23PM
GregJCooper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GregJCooper Find more posts by GregJCooper Add GregJCooper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GregJCooper
Knee-Slider

How can you give me something to spend time together. Something like puzzles, coloring or a board game. For example, I gave mine Best Paint Markers, bestpaintmarkers.com offers the best alcohol markers that do not have extraneous odors and are incredibly bright, suitable for both children and adults. They are also suitable for painting on hard surfaces

01-28-24 05:42PM
Jean R Elliott is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jean R Elliott Find more posts by Jean R Elliott Add Jean R Elliott to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jean R Elliott
Knee-Slider

A cat bag can be a great gift for your cat and its owner with many benefits. A cat bag will provide a convenient and safe way to transport your pet when traveling or visiting the vet. It has built-in ventilation holes and additional spaces for comfortable accommodation of the animal. I also bought texsens cat backpack. texsens which I suddenly got into and did not regret it

Last edited by Jean R Elliott on 01-28-24 at 05:46PM

01-29-24 04:46AM
randolphshaw4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randolphshaw4 Find more posts by randolphshaw4 Add randolphshaw4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randolphshaw4
Knee-Slider

Mike

Players will join the adventure with a cube that moves around the map with vibrant rhythmic movements geometry dash scratch

03-28-24 10:57AM
ThomasAponte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThomasAponte Find more posts by ThomasAponte Add ThomasAponte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ThomasAponte
Knee-Slider

I gave my father a mask in order to sleep better, https://mzoosleepmask.com/ offers a wide selection and different sizes, so on the mzoo eye mask website you will find everything you need