Johnson Final
Holme (8)
M: Mexican Mixed Doubles Championship
Vancouver, CAN
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 2 -- Fri, Apr 26 -- 6:00pm PT
Serr/Tomp Final
Quin/Abre (7) Watch Live Curling!
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > In Search of the Ultimate Gamepad!

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
02-29-24 09:43AM
alxwlker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alxwlker Find more posts by alxwlker Add alxwlker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alxwlker
Harvey Hacksmasher

In Search of the Ultimate Gamepad!

Hey!

I'm on the hunt for the perfect gaming device and I've decided to turn to you all for some advice. I want something that'll fit into my collection but will also be genuinely awesome and comfortable for gaming. Let's figure out which gamepad to go for!
I'm into playing a variety of genres, from shooters to fighting games, so I need something that'll perform well in different scenarios. Any recommendations? Perhaps someone has experience with a specific gamepad that's worth mentioning?
Currently, I'm considering various options, including the DualShock 4, Xbox Elite Series 2, and Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. But I'm open to exploring other suggestions too!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-29-24 11:06AM
danieltrn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danieltrn Find more posts by danieltrn Add danieltrn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danieltrn
Harvey Hacksmasher

Have you considered the classic n64 games? It's an iconic piece of gaming history and offers a unique gaming experience. While it may not have all the bells and whistles of modern controllers, its design is comfortable and intuitive for a wide range of games. Plus, if you're looking to add something special to your collection, the N64 controller is a must-have. It's perfect for nostalgia trips or diving into some retro gaming sessions.

02-29-24 12:41PM
olifra3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for olifra3 Find more posts by olifra3 Add olifra3 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
olifra3
Harvey Hacksmasher

The classic Nintendo 64 controller holds a special place in the hearts of many gamers, myself included. Its unique three-pronged design and iconic button layout are instantly recognizable and evoke a sense of nostalgia for the golden age of gaming.

While it may lack some of the features found in modern controllers, such as analog sticks and vibration feedback, the N64 controller offers a charming simplicity that's hard to replicate. Its design is surprisingly ergonomic, making it comfortable to hold during long gaming sessions, and the placement of the buttons allows for intuitive gameplay across a variety of genres.

For collectors, the Nintendo 64 controller is indeed a must-have item. Whether you're looking to display it alongside your retro gaming collection or actually use it to play classic N64 titles, owning an original N64 controller adds authenticity and nostalgia to any gaming setup.

So whether you're embarking on a nostalgia trip or simply appreciate the history and design of classic gaming peripherals, the Nintendo 64 controller is a timeless piece of gaming history that's worth adding to your collection.

03-18-24 06:23AM
coleman2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coleman2 Find more posts by coleman2 Add coleman2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coleman2
Knee-Slider

What are some notable features and advantages of the classic Nintendo 64 controller that make it a beloved and sought-after item among gamers and collectors? For a long time, I have only had one passion for dinosaur game.