M: USA Curling Under-5 National Championship
Chaska, MN
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: CF -- Sun, Apr 28 -- 1:00pm CT
Mellin 11  8th
Meyer  Watch Live Curling!
Rose Final
Bliven (6) Watch Live Curling!
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Common Dating Frustrations Men Face, Solved

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
12-16-23 09:26AM
NathanGreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NathanGreen Find more posts by NathanGreen Add NathanGreen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NathanGreen
Harvey Hacksmasher

Common Dating Frustrations Men Face, Solved

Dating is hard for both men and women, and most guys will tell you that they feel like dating women is often an uphill battle. The truth is that even the biggest Casanovas on the block will have moments where they just don't understand girls.

Thankfully, we live in an age where the internet can help you get the dating skills you need in order to succeed. Experts say that these are the most common dating frustrations men have. Here's how to overcome each one.

No woman ever approaches you.

Photo by Brooke Olimpieri

Most guys have had a moment where they wondered why they just aren't getting girls walking up to them. The truth is that expecting women to make the first move isn't wise on a number of levels - unless, of course, you're an A-list celebrity.

Even in today's progressive society, most people still expect guys to make the first move. Women who are okay with talking to guys often worry about making the first move since they don't want to give the impression that they're "easy," and because they're worried about appearing desperate.

The fact is that dating and sex is, primarily, a numbers game with just little dashes of skill and luck involved. The more women you approach, the more success you'll have. Stop letting opportunities pass you by, and start talking to girls.

You keep getting rejected, no matter who you ask.

Photo by David Collier

Solving this problem isn't easy - for a number of reasons. It's a hard problem to solve, but also one that pays off in a number of ways once you do solve it.

In order to get some semblance of relationship success, you need to understand how attraction works and what is expected of both modern men and modern women.

Today, dating is not about just being nice, or having money. People are now looking beyond that and asking potential partners what else they bring to the table. Men and women alike are no longer okay with being with someone just for the sake of being paired up.

They want the whole package, and in order to get that whole package, you need to be a whole package yourself. Be honest and ask yourself if you would date someone like yourself. Would you want to date a partner who was better looking? Perhaps a partner who was more willing to compromise, or a partner who didn't smell bad?

Things like looks do matter a lot, even if it's not fair that they do. Even doing something like improving your appearance or physique can do major things. If you aren't employed, getting a job is a good way to show that you have some motivation and that you're looking to grow. If you don't do much outside of videogaming, you may want to look into hobbies.

Another issue that commonly causes major rejection is a lack of social skills or a lack of self-awareness. This is often indicated by behavior like lashing out at girls who reject you, sending dick pics to random strangers, or posting public rants about how women anger you. These things may seem minor to you, but they really aren't - and they're an indicator that you may need professional help.

That being said, you shouldn't focus solely on superficial things or things that you really can't change. You don't need to be over 6 feet tall, have a 6-figure paycheck, or have 6% body fat in order to get a girl.

Either way, in order to get a catch, you need to be a catch.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-16-23 10:56AM
RichardHodge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RichardHodge Find more posts by RichardHodge Add RichardHodge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RichardHodge
Harvey Hacksmasher

A broken marriage is no reason to start blaming yourself. You need to pass on the previous relationship and start a new one. And this site https://www.dating.com/gay/ will be perfect for you to fill this deficit. Moreover, I can vouch for this site, because I found my future husband there and I am very glad that once I was also recommended this site and now I recommend it to you.

04-09-24 08:43AM
ScottHiggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ScottHiggins Find more posts by ScottHiggins Add ScottHiggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ScottHiggins
Knee-Slider

Interesting topic! I'm curious to know what specific dating frustrations men commonly encounter and how they've been successfully resolved. Would anyone care to share their experiences or insights on this?

04-09-24 03:21PM
Mich5Carpenter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mich5Carpenter Find more posts by Mich5Carpenter Add Mich5Carpenter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mich5Carpenter
Harvey Hacksmasher

For a long time I did not dare to register on a dating site to find a relationship. It seemed to me that I was not very handsome and I do not have good photos to put them on my page. At some point I decided to do it, and even made a special photo shoot to put the photo https://www.sofiadate.com/ . You know, all succeeded. I immediately began to write a lot of users who wanted to get to know me better. I've never felt this way before. I feel cool.