M: World Senior Curling Championships
Ostersund, SWE
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: CF -- Sat, Apr 27 -- 4:30am ET
CAN (Flemming) Final
USA (Farbelow) (8)
SWE (Wranaa) 11  Final
GER (Kapp) (8)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
12-29-14 11:35AM
Yankee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Yankee Click here to Send Yankee a Private Message Find more posts by Yankee Add Yankee to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Yankee
Harvey Hacksmasher

ND Clubs

Mr. Bennet Tucker is playing again.

Tuck..... the field and draw has been announced....how about a preview? And don't hold back

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-29-14 04:15PM
alGFunguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alGFunguy Click here to Send alGFunguy a Private Message Find more posts by alGFunguy Add alGFunguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alGFunguy
Harvey Hacksmasher

Here's the peer seedings:

1. Tucker Smith (Bismarck)
2. David Pengilly (Bismarck)
3. Adam Nathan (Minot)
4. Al Gulseth (Fargo)
5. Travis Kitchens (Williston)
6. Todd Ussatis (Bismarck)
7. Bennett Tucker (Grafton)
8. Bob Bina (Grand Forks)
9. Brad Vassen (Crosby)
10. Troy Vassen (Crosby)
11. Brian DeJardine (Crosby)

12-29-14 05:04PM
youngen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngen Click here to Send youngen a Private Message Find more posts by youngen Add youngen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youngen
Harvey Hacksmasher

Maybe many of the teams that seeded their peers don't recall this, but last time Bob Bina showed up in Williston for Club State Playdowns he made the finals losing to homer Rick Tangedal, despite wanting to be at home watching Sioux hockey. UND playing this weekend?

12-29-14 05:42PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuck
Super Rockchucker

Big Al has the wrong Tucker listed. That is my middle child, Benjamin Ryan Tucker, and their league team. Good team, though. Young, but capable. They rotate skipping throughout the year, but I think Benjamin is skipping for this event.

Ain't no way I'm previewing this field. Too many friends playing.

Ben Tucker

12-29-14 05:48PM
alGFunguy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alGFunguy Click here to Send alGFunguy a Private Message Find more posts by alGFunguy Add alGFunguy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alGFunguy
Harvey Hacksmasher

Maybe they're looking at last year when he went 1-3 in the round robin.
Plus Tangedal didn't get in in time so they yanked him out of the running... there will be no repeat of whatever year that was.

12-29-14 06:12PM
alGFunguy
Harvey Hacksmasher

Cool

Oops... It's Ben Tucker not Ben Tucker.. sorry about the confusion!

12-29-14 06:37PM
jhcurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhcurl Click here to Send jhcurl a Private Message Visit jhcurl's homepage! Find more posts by jhcurl Add jhcurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhcurl
Super Rockchucker

Are they using time clocks? ;-)

JH
stir, stir, stir.......

12-30-14 10:42AM
youngen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for youngen Click here to Send youngen a Private Message Find more posts by youngen Add youngen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
youngen
Harvey Hacksmasher

Al,

The year was 2008. Yes that's a few years ago, but not THAT many. I know Rick is missing from the field, and UND Hockey only has an exhibition game against the US U-18 Team, so an exact repeat is not in my predictions. I'm just saying that what Bina did in Minot last year is irrelevant to what they could do this year considering how many state playdowns he has played in through his time. I know there are plenty of good teams, and peer seeding in this state is always difficult unless the same teams play together multiple years. Just saying personally if I had been voting I would have found room for him higher than 8th of 11 teams. My opinion, which isn't much I know.

PS: Maybe you blocked out that year, but I think he beat you to play Rick in the finals didn't he? Just ribbing you a little! I know he beat us in a tiebreaker that year to get to the playoffs. Its the only reason I remember his run to the finals.

12-30-14 12:19PM
alGFunguy
Harvey Hacksmasher

Oh no... I remember... Bob was making these insane 12 foot corner raise-backs, tick off draws, and other crazy shots that no humans should even try. I just figured he was gathering powers from the Fighting Sioux or maybe made a deal with the devil.