Cihl/Mace Final
Yang/Tian 10  (6)
: NWTCA Mixed
Yellowknife, NT
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 4 -- Sun, Mar 17 -- 10:00am MT
Delorey Final
Koe (5)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 2 of 2 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 |   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
06-07-14 06:43AM
Willy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Willy Click here to Send Willy a Private Message Find more posts by Willy Add Willy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Willy
Drawmaster

Pick six

If I got your numbers right that pick 6 ticket is 576? 3x2x3x2x2x4x2=576? That's how you hit a pick six, thanks for the research I've spent 576 bucks in dumber ways..... I'm using Chrome and Samraat dropping Commissioner, Total 720.....

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

06-07-14 12:51PM
Willy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Willy Click here to Send Willy a Private Message Find more posts by Willy Add Willy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Willy
Drawmaster

norumbega

Just had Norumbega at 10-1 to finish a nice large early pick 3, Tuck is Genius, play his horses he missed his calling. I hate to split the pick 6 with him but a million each is a good day. Tuck for President, we could use him!!

06-07-14 03:11PM
Willy
Drawmaster

sweeet

Sweet Reason 10-1 Tuck is the man can't wait to collect my 1-3 million....

06-07-14 03:21PM
Willy
Drawmaster

3-5 million

Pick 6 alive and well Tuck is Genius! Another 10 dollor horse in 6 horse field, they are giving the money away. Ca Ching, Ca Ching! Tuck you missed your calling... Can't wait to call my accountant!

06-07-14 09:12PM
Willy
Drawmaster

just missed made money had a shot

Well that was fun.. This young Mr. Tucker is quite the horse whisperer... Played all day long made lots of money and just missed the big score, got back 1600 on pick six wheel that cost 720 so that works, And made lots on Tucks thoughtful insights, really impressive stuff. The daily racing form has a spot for Mr.Tucker... Thanks Ben, You Da Man!

P.S. The owner of California Chrome was a very poor loser. he'll probably regret that post race rant. It was Pathetic.

06-07-14 09:53PM
Mike54321 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike54321 Click here to Send Mike54321 a Private Message Find more posts by Mike54321 Add Mike54321 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike54321
Harvey Hacksmasher

Re: just missed made money had a shot

quote:
Originally posted by Willy
Well that was fun.. This young Mr. Tucker is quite the horse whisperer... Played all day long made lots of money and just missed the big score, got back 1600 on pick six wheel that cost 720 so that works, And made lots on Tucks thoughtful insights, really impressive stuff. The daily racing form has a spot for Mr.Tucker... Thanks Ben, You Da Man!

P.S. The owner of California Chrome was a very poor loser. he'll probably regret that post race rant. It was Pathetic.

Yea, he should have said "It has been a fun ride and with the level of competition out here it is very very difficult to win a Triple Crown and to get two crowns in a single year is something our crew will always be proud of
And we are looking forward to next year!".

06-08-14 09:38AM
jhcurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhcurl Click here to Send jhcurl a Private Message Visit jhcurl's homepage! Find more posts by jhcurl Add jhcurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhcurl
Super Rockchucker

Had a great time and a unique experience at Belmont. Hung out at the Stakes Barn until about the 8th race. Then went up to the 4th floor clubhouse and watched the rest of the card from there. Had Tonalist across the board as a saver and it paid off. Back down to the tailgate party at the Stakes Barn and hung out there until the traffic was gone.

JH

06-08-14 06:01PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuck
Super Rockchucker

I am an idiot. It's good to have friends.

I put in a lot of time and did a ton of research. Still, I thought my getting 5 of the 6 races was just an exciting day and the only thing I had managed to do was lose $382 (the cost of my Pick 6 wager). I thought the only thing I had won was some bragging rights.

Fortunately, Willy texted me that I had hit some Double Pick 5. That didn't sound right to me because I never bet any Pick 5. Then JHcurl texted me that the ticket did have some consolation cash value.

I'm so stupid that I would have thrown away that $1,622 ticket. Like I said: I'm an idiot and it is good to have friends.

Horse racing has been a pleasant diversion during a wet and cold spring as I try to back away from curling. I don't know how long it will hold my attention, but I am learning a lot.

Ben Tucker
Idiot in Residence

06-12-14 07:09PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuck
Super Rockchucker

Oops. A postscript:

I started all of this claiming that The Belmont shows distinctly that Dosage is useful. Great horses like California Chrome, Will Take Charge, Dullahan, Optimizer, Shackleford and the great Game On Dude have lost with a Dosage above 3.00. I will try hard to remember in all future Belmont Stakes this buried stat as I am now a believer in it for this one race only.

Tonalist has a 2.78 Dosage and a .59 Distribution Factor. Exactly the average for the winners of the last 30 runnings of The Belmont.

I will now try to restrain my horse posts along with restraining any curling posts regarding the direction of competitive curling.

Ben Tucker