M: World Senior Curling Championships
Ostersund, SWE
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: CF -- Sat, Apr 27 -- 4:30am ET
CAN (Flemming) Final
USA (Farbelow) (8)
SWE (Wranaa) 11  Final
GER (Kapp) (8)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
06-29-23 05:03AM
Obynw is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Obynw Find more posts by Obynw Add Obynw to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Obynw
Knee-Slider

marketing software

Good afternoon. Can you recommend a marketing software?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

06-29-23 05:09AM
yeywug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yeywug Find more posts by yeywug Add yeywug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yeywug
Knee-Slider

soft

Hi! I'm just excited to Use Dripify sales automation tool for LinkedIn and email automation. Dripify is perfect sales automation software https://dripify.io/ for marketing agencies, business owners and recruiters in 2023. It's not just software, it's a real miracle for marketing agencies, business owners, and recruiters. It will help you build an effective sales strategy, automate interactions with your customers, and increase your revenue. One of the best aspects of Dripify is its flexibility and customisation. You can adapt it to your needs by creating customised email sequences and automated processes. Your marketing campaigns will be more effective, and you'll be able to focus on the strategic goals of your business.

07-06-23 12:39AM
ledgernutter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ledgernutter Find more posts by ledgernutter Add ledgernutter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ledgernutter
Knee-Slider

With hundreds of ready-made automations, ActiveCampaign is the best email marketing software for automation, allowing you to tailor your messages to each individual subscriber. When you're just starting started with ActiveCampaign, you can consult the numerous setup manuals scattered over the platform or contact geometry dash lite the helpful and quick staff. Excellent automated tools that make dealing with customers easier.

08-27-23 06:39AM
Vynnetanona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vynnetanona Find more posts by Vynnetanona Add Vynnetanona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vynnetanona
Harvey Hacksmasher

I am absolutely sure that if you want to be successful in anything you need to work on it and of course choose good marketing moves to promote. Even in the music business, you need to know how important promotion is. And I want to recommend you an excellent resource promosoundgroup for promoting music on Soundcloud. Here you can use SMM in the form of real followers, likes and plays for your music on Soundcloud.

08-30-23 03:49AM
reaparkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reaparkers Find more posts by reaparkers Add reaparkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
reaparkers
Knee-Slider

Marketing is a very important point for the development of the company, but it is also important not to forget that quality customer service will lead to success and respect. I found https://wow24-7.io/blog/web-summit-...g-for-investors with this service you can scale your company to a higher level as they provide great support.

09-23-23 12:05AM
sharonfrankklin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharonfrankklin Find more posts by sharonfrankklin Add sharonfrankklin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharonfrankklin
Knee-Slider

Electric smoke vapes offer an alternative to traditional Products tobacco smoking with a variety of flavors and potentially reduced harm. However, they are not risk-free, and users should exercise caution and consider their health and local regulations when using these devices.

11-14-23 04:31AM
rentersi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rentersi Find more posts by rentersi Add rentersi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rentersi
Harvey Hacksmasher

Greetings! I own my own marketing company, and I can tell you that it's not an easy task to introduce your business. Recently, I thought about taking the company to the international level, and for this I turned to site , because they are professionals in this field. This is a great tool for attracting international investment.

11-21-23 09:31PM
Dafur is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dafur Find more posts by Dafur Add Dafur to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dafur
Knee-Slider

Re: soft

quote:
Originally posted by yeywug
Hi! I'm just excited to Use Dripify sales automation tool for LinkedIn and email automation. Dripify is perfect sales automation software for marketing agencies, business owners and recruiters in 2023. It's not just software, it's a real miracle for marketing agencies, business owners, and recruiters. It will help you build an effective sales strategy, automate interactions with your customers, and increase your revenue. One of the best aspects of Dripify is its flexibility and customisation. Explore the future of construction with Intellectsoft's Construction Software Development platform. Our innovative solutions are tailored to meet the unique https://www.intellectsoft.net/platf...are-development challenges of the construction industry, from project management to resource optimization. Partner with us to leverage cutting-edge technology that enhances efficiency, reduces costs, and transforms the way construction projects are managed. You can adapt it to your needs by creating customised email sequences and automated processes. Your marketing campaigns will be more effective, and you'll be able to focus on the strategic goals of your business.

Thanks for sharing, I have learned a lot regarding this issue.

11-30-23 03:15AM
jennifer345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jennifer345 Find more posts by jennifer345 Add jennifer345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jennifer345
Knee-Slider

Hello! Liprospect stands out as the ideal sales automation software tailored for marketing agencies, business owners, and recruiters in 2023. It's not merely software; it's a game-changer for professionals in these fields. This tool empowers you to construct an impactful sales strategy, automate customer interactions, and drive revenue growth. With Liprospect(https://liprospect.com/), expect more efficient marketing campaigns while aligning your focus with the strategic objectives of your business.

12-27-23 02:37AM
rentersi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rentersi Find more posts by rentersi Add rentersi to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rentersi
Harvey Hacksmasher

Good day! I'm thrilled that WordPress was used in the design of my website. This booking form from bnbforms.com has come in quite handy for me as I run a little hotel business . Visitors are drawn to it since it is really simple to use.And I'm enjoying the positive feedback and the growth of bookings.