Johnson Final
Holme (8)
M: Mexican Mixed Doubles Championship
Vancouver, CAN
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 2 -- Fri, Apr 26 -- 6:00pm PT
Serr/Tomp Final
Quin/Abre (7) Watch Live Curling!
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
02-20-12 11:39PM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

Schneiders/ Englot

Are the schneider sisters related to michelle Englot nee Schneider?
I think she'e their aunt, but not sure.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-20-12 11:57PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Englot is Michelle's maiden name, but she was married to one of the Schneider brothers for a period of time.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 216.197.235.64

02-26-12 07:14PM
KittyHisses is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KittyHisses Click here to Send KittyHisses a Private Message Find more posts by KittyHisses Add KittyHisses to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KittyHisses
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Englot is Michelle's maiden name, but she was married to one of the Schneider brothers for a period of time.

So was she their sister in law?

02-26-12 07:34PM
prairie guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prairie guy Click here to Send prairie guy a Private Message Find more posts by prairie guy Add prairie guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prairie guy
Swing Artist

Yes she was married to one of the Schneiders but he was not one of the four brothers that curled at the Brier in 1988. There were lots of boys in that family and there are/were a lot of Schneiders from the Kronau area!

02-26-12 07:37PM
KittyHisses is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KittyHisses Click here to Send KittyHisses a Private Message Find more posts by KittyHisses Add KittyHisses to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KittyHisses
Swing Artist

I always liked her. I was sad she could never reach the top at the Scott. She outplayed Heather Houston in that 88 semifinal but still lost, then had a bad game vs her in the 89 semifinal. Then was surprassed by Schmirler and Anderson in Sascatchewan. I wonder what held her back from ever being the best.

03-01-12 04:26PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Michelle was previously married to Rob Schneider who is the brother of Jamie, Rick, Mike and Larry who represented Saskatchewan in the 1990 Brier. Larry Schneider has two daughters, Tammy and Kim who play second and thrid for Amber Holland.

Michelle's two sons (Brett & Derek) were in attendance at the 2012 STOH in Red Deer to watch their mom compete, and also to watch their two first cousins (Tammy & Kim Scneider)compete for Team Canada. Neat little twist to the 2012 STOH for the Schneider family.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 216.174.134.2

03-01-12 04:58PM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Unregistered
Michelle was previously married to Rob Schneider who is the brother of Jamie, Rick, Mike and Larry who represented Saskatchewan in the 1990 Brier. Larry Schneider has two daughters, Tammy and Kim who play second and thrid for Amber Holland.

Michelle's two sons (Brett & Derek) were in attendance at the 2012 STOH in Red Deer to watch their mom compete, and also to watch their two first cousins (Tammy & Kim Scneider)compete for Team Canada. Neat little twist to the 2012 STOH for the Schneider family.

I suspected this, but wasn't sure. A story that TSN should have brought up.

03-05-23 03:58AM
jordy2810 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jordy2810 Find more posts by jordy2810 Add jordy2810 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jordy2810
Knee-Slider

These events are basically organized by the curling zone and they also managed tours, events, and major championships. The https://veepn.com/blog/how-to-avoid-bitcoin-scams/ ranked this platform for its professional management services.

03-28-23 05:30AM
ooelikry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ooelikry Find more posts by ooelikry Add ooelikry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ooelikry
Knee-Slider

quote:
Originally posted by prairie guy tunnel rush
Yes she was married to one of the Schneiders but he was not one of the four brothers that curled at the Brier in 1988. There were lots of boys in that family and there are/were a lot of Schneiders from the Kronau area!

It's not like she's not a sister-in-law? I see a lot of people saying that they say it to hide something.

05-05-23 03:50AM
Sunny423726 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sunny423726 Find more posts by Sunny423726 Add Sunny423726 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sunny423726
Knee-Slider

I quite admire her. She seems to be the best member of the Brooklyn Stevenson team.

smash karts

06-14-23 09:51AM
Lime82930 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lime82930 Find more posts by Lime82930 Add Lime82930 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lime82930
Harvey Hacksmasher

It features Bluetooth connectivity, as well as an RCA, optical, and coaxial input for added versatility. And thanks to its sleek design, it looks great in any home theater setup. soundbar dialogue enhancement

06-15-23 09:59PM
zeldatri is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zeldatri Find more posts by zeldatri Add zeldatri to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zeldatri
Knee-Slider

The lack of fact-checking and the tendency to prioritize sensationalism 2048 cupcakes over accuracy can lead to the dissemination of false information, which can have detrimental effects on society. It is crucial for media consumers to develop critical thinking skills and be discerning about the sources they trust.

09-05-23 02:42AM
spinabove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spinabove Find more posts by spinabove Add spinabove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spinabove
Knee-Slider

this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. slope

09-11-23 12:01AM
bekean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bekean Find more posts by bekean Add bekean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bekean
Harvey Hacksmasher

I can't stop tapping my foot to the beat when I play fnf online. It's too much fun!

09-19-23 03:13AM
emmaorabelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emmaorabelle Find more posts by emmaorabelle Add emmaorabelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emmaorabelle
Harvey Hacksmasher

Pretty good article. I just stumbled across your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am looking for new articles to get more valuable information. Thanks a lot for the useful information io games

09-25-23 04:04AM
deceivetangerin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for deceivetangerin Find more posts by deceivetangerin Add deceivetangerin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
deceivetangerin
Harvey Hacksmasher

hugeabsorbing

Unleash the wild spirit that lies dormant within you and lose yourself in a world of unsurpassed pleasure and endless entertainment possibilities. capybara clicker

11-22-23 03:46AM
dlajetky08 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlajetky08 Find more posts by dlajetky08 Add dlajetky08 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlajetky08
Knee-Slider

Lightbulb I wanted to express

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your generosity in sharing information and introducing me to candy lover tees.