M: World Senior Curling Championships
Ostersund, SWE
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: CF -- Sat, Apr 27 -- 4:30am ET
CAN (Flemming) Final
USA (Farbelow) (8)
SWE (Wranaa) 11  Final
GER (Kapp) (8)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
05-15-13 12:09PM
curlny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlny Click here to Send curlny a Private Message Find more posts by curlny Add curlny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlny
Hitting Paint

Preakness

Somebody has to get the ball rolling.

1.Revolutionary 2.Orb 3. Itsmyluckyday

Orb, however gets the 1st place purse on EOOM*

*Equine Order of Merit pts for his Derby win...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

05-15-13 09:53PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuck
Super Rockchucker

That is FUNNY!

Orb, Govenor Charlie and WillTakeCharge will be the top three. Revolutionary is not running. Govenor Charlie is the value on the board.

Titletown Five is running...if you can call it that. Owned by five retired NFL players...all retired Packers...the Green Bay Packers are evil.

Ben Tucker
Busy farming

05-15-13 10:04PM
tuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tuck Click here to Send tuck a Private Message Find more posts by tuck Add tuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tuck
Super Rockchucker

Changed my mind. No, I still think that the Packers are evil...I changed my mind about the horses. Orb, Govenor Charlie and MyLute.

I like to stay unpredictable, so I'll pick Gov. Charlie.

Ben Tucker

05-15-13 10:33PM
jhcurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhcurl Click here to Send jhcurl a Private Message Visit jhcurl's homepage! Find more posts by jhcurl Add jhcurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhcurl
Super Rockchucker

Key Orb with Goldencents, Departing and Govenor Charlie in exactas and tris. Oxbow and Itsmylucky day in the 3 spot in tris.

Take it to the bank - Orb finishes 1st or 2nd.

JH
hope I get a chance to hit OTB tomorrow

05-16-13 12:01PM
curlny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlny Click here to Send curlny a Private Message Find more posts by curlny Add curlny to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlny
Hitting Paint

Noticed my pick's not running, thats what I get for being a smart&%s. Read some good things about Departing and hate betting the favorite so I will go Departing/Orb/itsmyluckyday.

05-16-13 04:22PM
jhcurl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jhcurl Click here to Send jhcurl a Private Message Visit jhcurl's homepage! Find more posts by jhcurl Add jhcurl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jhcurl
Super Rockchucker

There are two plays to make any money. Orb is winning this race unless something bad happens. So, bet the trifecta. Orb with Goldencents/Itsmyluckyday/Departed with all. That is 24 bets. Or go for the gold (HA!) Orb with all/all. 64 bets. Hope that two longshots finish 2nd and 3rd. Orb is paying $2.40 on a $2 bet. Willy will be dropping 1k on Orb to win to double his money (maybe).

This horse could be a triple crown winner. He is very good and the rest are not (nice to see that the "best" horse won (*snap*))

JH
No chance for me to hit OTB but I would do the Orb/all/all tri

05-18-13 09:36PM
tuck
Super Rockchucker

There is another way to make money:

Take whatever Tuck and JH say...then do the exact opposite. We suck. I suck. MyLute and Orb get third and fourth. Gov Charlie was never a factor.

It rained today, so I escaped the farm and went down to lose money. It was a wonderful way to relieve stress...or maybe not.

One minor consolation: Titletown Five gets dead last. He looked good going down the backstretch, but finished like a stumbling drunk. Jockey silks had the Packers logo G on it. I threw up a little in my mouth.

On to a wide open Belmont field where a couple of fillies will get all the buzz in a field filled with mediocre colts. Start lining up your favorite long shots and lucky numbers...it is anybody's game.

Ben Tucker

05-18-13 11:27PM
curlny
Hitting Paint

the funny part for me is that my original pick of 'revolutionary wasn't any worse than anyone else's pick

05-23-13 10:54PM
tuck
Super Rockchucker

1:57.56

I was born in 1961. That was 52 years ago. That was the last time a Preakness was won with a slower time than this year's slow two minutes. (I always harp on Secretariat, but his time was 1::53.00...still the record)

Is this entire year's crop of colts just future dog food? Too harsh? I can't believe they are all that bad. Some May colt will bloom late and impress us all. Until then, bring in more fillies to show these boys how to run.

Ben Tucker
Yep, 1961

05-24-13 03:50PM
mr. lucky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mr. lucky Find more posts by mr. lucky Add mr. lucky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mr. lucky
Hitting Paint

quote:
Originally posted by tuck
There is another way to make money:

Take whatever Tuck and JH say...then do the exact opposite. We suck. I suck. MyLute and Orb get third and fourth. Gov Charlie was never a factor.

Ben Tucker

Should have had this advice before Steph threw away her lifes savings at Santa Anita on sure bets texted to her by Tuck.