Forums Menu

User: 
Pass:  

Curling Scores

Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > The National

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 3 of 3 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 | 3 |   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
12-18-18 11:52PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Drawmaster

Fresca, a bit harsh? Commodore? Is that Lionel Ritchie?

Half solved the problem. Delete the previous favourite or bookmark for curlingzone. Then go back to cz and create new favourite or bookmark. At least this saves your sign in so you don't have log in EVERY time you leave the page and come back. As for options, still resets everything to no and won't save the changes.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-19-18 12:59AM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Drawmaster

Not solved. Worked at first but no longer

12-19-18 03:48AM
On The Nose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for On The Nose Click here to Send On The Nose a Private Message Find more posts by On The Nose Add On The Nose to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
On The Nose
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by Manitoba Legend

So the substitution enables the re-setting of positions?

Yes.
For example - if the Second comes out of the game, the substitute player coming in can play any position, and is not limited to having to play Second. If the substitute enters the game to play a position other than Second, this would obviously require a shuffling of positions - you can shuffle any position or all the positions at this time.

In effect, this also allows for the possibility of a substitute to come in and replace the Skip directly (though this rarely occurs).

You cannot shuffle your lineup during the game unless a substitute player enters the game. Players who start the game must retain their positions (throwing order, Skip, and Vice-Skip in the House) throughout the game if no substitute enters the game.
It's not like baseball where a first baseman can switch positions with the left fielder during the game, or hockey, where a defenceman can switch to playing forward during the game.

"It is easy in the world to live after the worlds opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own... but the great man is he who, in the midst of the crowd, keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by On The Nose on 12-19-18 at 03:56AM

12-19-18 01:25PM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Observer
I’ve had similar posting problems In Off.

Fresca, these are problems with this forum’s software, not with our computers. They started when Gerry did an “upgrade” in the summer off-season last year. The fact it’s been that long with no fixes makes me conclude we may as well complain to a brick wall.

I think CZ is very low down on Gerry's priority list now. Can't bring in much revenue compared to his other gigs so why put in time or effort into it?

12-19-18 01:32PM
Clappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clappy Click here to Send Clappy a Private Message Find more posts by Clappy Add Clappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clappy
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Originally posted by fresca
In off

For Gods sake take a pill and buy a new commodore

Btw. No one ever reads these posts except the poster to see how Her post is recieved

Or send $10 to the site for programing - didnt think so

You remind me of that polish kid trying to ground ever airline
- $2400 claim for luggage on a $200 flight - every slimeball in Canada will be ripping them off

I appreciate everything Gerry does, but this site has many issues. It's pretty sad that this is the go to site for most things curling. Maybe it's time that someone with more time on their hands than Gerry take it over, or start their one site.

Fresca, ****ty comments like the one above from just add to the overall lack of enjoyment I receive from this site.

12-19-18 03:12PM
guido is online now Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Drawmaster

Grapefruit Pop has sunk to Manitoba Idiots level.

12-19-18 07:22PM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Lol - pass the whine pls

He works harder than all of you complainers put together - he deserves better posters

12-19-18 07:59PM
Clappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clappy Click here to Send Clappy a Private Message Find more posts by Clappy Add Clappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clappy
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Lol - pass the whine pls

He works harder than all of you complainers put together - he deserves better posters

complaining about you not Gerry

12-19-18 08:06PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Drawmaster

quote:
Lol - pass the whine pls

kind of like pot calling the kettle black.

Merry Christmas!

12-19-18 09:30PM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Oh the old stuff

Your mother wears army boots

Happy new year

12-19-18 10:03PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Drawmaster

quote:
Oh the old stuff

Your mother wears army boots

Happy new year

Fresca - my mother lay in a hospital bed for 17 months with two brain tumors.

She could not talk, hear, eat. She needed to be moved by a lift. Seventeen months she was in a vegetative state.

Perhaps you should think before you write.

Thank you for the Christmas Messages - because now you have just brought up the most awful time in my life that only took place a year ago! She was in hospital an hour away from me and for 17 months I drover there every other day to sit. Sound like fun?

And did I want to say this - no. It has not one thing to do with curling.

But you are sarcastic, ignorant and very disrespectful in many of your posts.

12-20-18 10:21AM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

Curl 1 - I wouldn't criticize fresca for an off-hand generally accepted insult. I took care of my mother for over 10 yrs and she ended up similar to yours (my mother's affronts were cancer & alzheimers). Fresca was very gracious during my mourning period.

He is also charitable towards the sport (curling) he no longer plays. Far more charitable than myself fwiw.

His occasional vitriol is derived more from taking on certain board vermin from various troll farms who seek to kill curling discussion. He's very intolerant of that - whereas I understand that vermin pops up almost everywhere on the internet so its like water off a duck's back. Generally, I no longer respond to vermin cuz they serve no useful purpose in their lives - and flame wars are counter-productive to our country's #1 curling site!

12-20-18 12:40PM
CURLER1
Drawmaster

I can take and I can give - I know what happens on these forums.

But, there is a line. What is acceptable and not when you do not know the other person.

I know they go off course, always.