Registered: Nov 2016
Re: My Company has Blocked Curlingzone!
Originally posted by Gallan
Bloody hell! I go to view Curlingzone.com today and get the message that my company has blocked the site. When I filed a support ticket to ask why, they said "It is blocked due to Opendns sees it as parked domain". I have no idea what that means but it is frustrating as hell. Anyone else have such a controlling employer...
I guess I'll have to use my phone to view scores going forward. How disappointing.
Several things you can try:
1) After you have determined that CZ is not down for everybody, just for you, change to a different browser such as Edge, Chrome, Firefox etc.
2) Visit the site in an incognito mode.
3) Disable your security system ( temporarily, of course ).
4) Try a different device like another computer, tablet etc.
5) Use a virtual private network (VPN) which spoofs your address.
6) And as a last resort, ask one of your co-workers if you can borrow their PC when they aren't watching CZ!!
Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged