Stroeder Final
Delorey (7)
M: NWTCA Curling Club Championships
Fort Smith, NT
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 3 -- Sat, Mar 23 -- 1:00pm ET
Delorey Final
Lockhart (EE)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 1 of 6 -- Go to: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | »»   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
04-14-21 08:44AM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

Grand Slam of Curling

Anyone having issues opening the Grand Slam of Curling site.

Asking for a password?

https://thegrandslamofcurling.com/

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-14-21 10:45AM
shirleyc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shirleyc Click here to Send shirleyc a Private Message Find more posts by shirleyc Add shirleyc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shirleyc
Harvey Hacksmasher

grand slam of curling

I have the same problem with the GS site. Wanting me to sign in. Did not. Is it a scam?

04-14-21 11:17AM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

Went to site. Did not have to sign in.

04-14-21 11:49AM
shirleyc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shirleyc Click here to Send shirleyc a Private Message Find more posts by shirleyc Add shirleyc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shirleyc
Harvey Hacksmasher

Tried again and the same request to sign in came up.

04-14-21 12:08PM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

Works for me. Are you in Canada?

04-14-21 12:10PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by decade
Works for me. Are you in Canada?

Yes, I am in Canada and it is working for me now.

Thanks all!

04-14-21 12:14PM
shirleyc
Harvey Hacksmasher

Yes I am in Canada. I have emailed the GS asking about it as I'm very leery to sign in as requested. I was on the sight a couple of days ago and did not experience this request.

04-14-21 01:46PM
shirleyc
Harvey Hacksmasher

Just checked again and all okay. No asking for sign in. Guess my email to GS worked.

04-14-21 03:03PM
Curlwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curlwalker Find more posts by Curlwalker Add Curlwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curlwalker
Hitting Paint

Interesting Draw

So two groups of six, for round robin but they only play four games. Bottcher and Edin in same group..do not play each other. Hasselborg and Jones in same group..do not play each other. Must be a fun draw to make.

Only one time slot for men and women's quarters so I assume top of each group goes to semi next two from each into quarters?

Sportsnet coverage..O.K. except the one time that put the game on Sportsnet 360 instead of the regular, which would be an extra cost.

04-14-21 06:12PM
curlerbroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlerbroad Click here to Send curlerbroad a Private Message Find more posts by curlerbroad Add curlerbroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlerbroad
Super Rockchucker

Looks like Rachel is with Team Homan...

04-14-21 06:29PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

Team list shows Emma skip and Laura Walker subbing at 3rd

04-14-21 08:49PM
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

Warren Hansen posted this on facebook:

Pinty’s Grand Slam of Curling presents the Humpty’s Champions Cup......https://thegrandslamofcurling.com
Thursday, April 15th – Monday, April 19th.
Format: Two pools of six teams each with each team playing four games in round robin play. Each team plays four games within its designated pool skipping over one pre-determined team. So, within the ranking in each pool, 1 does not play 3, 2 does not play 4 and 5 does not play six.
Qualifiers: When all of the round robin games are completed, regardless of which pool they played in the TOP SIX (6) ranked teams and ties, based on win/loss records from the field of 12 teams will then advance to the playoff round or tiebreaker.
NOTE: There will be a single tiebreaker draw if required. If three teams are tied for a tiebreaker then the team with the worst shootout ranking will be eliminated.
The top two ranked teams will go directly to the semi-final while the teams ranked 3 – 6 will play in the first round of playoff.
Prize Purse:
Winner $25,000
Runner-up $17,000
3rd & 4th Place $12,000 per team
5th & 6th Place. $9,000 per team
Round Robin $3,000 per win for non-qualifying teams.
Opening Day - Draw #1 – 8:00 am MT, Thursday, April 15th
Sheet A Einarson vs Homan
Sheet B Epping vs Gunnlaughson
Sheet C Bottcher vs Schwaller
Sheet D Edin vs Koe
Draw #2 – 12 noon MT, Thursday, April 15th - Televised on Sportsnet
Sheet A Hasselborg vs Muirhead
Sheet B Fleury vs Kim
Sheet C Mouat vs DeCruz
Sheet D Gushue vs Dunstone
Draw #3 – 4:00 pm MT, Thursday, April 15th - Televised on Sportsnet ONE
Sheet A Jacobs vs McEwen
Sheet B Fujusawa vs Kovaleva
Sheet C Stern vs Homan
Sheet D Jones vs Tirinzoni
Draw #4 – 8:00 pm MT, Thursday, April 15th - Televised on Sportsnet ONE & Sportsnet 360
Sheet A Epping vs Bottcher
Sheet B Schwaller vs Koe
Sheet C Edin vs Gunnlaugson
Sheet D Einarson vs Peterson
This event involves the teams ranked 1 – 12 in the world for both men and women. Below are the current rankings that participation was determined from:
Men
Rank Team
1. Brad Jacobs
2. John Epping
3. Brad Gushue
4. Brendan Bottcher
5. Bruce Mouat
6. Yannick Schwaller
7. Mike McEwen
8. Niklas Edin
9. Peter De Cruz
10. Kevin Koe
11. Matt Dunstone
12. Ross Paterson
Jason Gunnlaugson
Women
Rank Team
1. Anna Hasselborg
2. Kerri Einarson
3. Tracy Fleury
4. Satsuki Fujisawa
5. Jennifer Jones
6. Elena Stern
7. Silvana Tirinzoni
8. Rachel Homan
9. Eve Muirhead
10. Tabitha Peterson
11. Min Ji Kim
12. Alina Kovaleva

04-15-21 02:18AM
curlingclips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlingclips Find more posts by curlingclips Add curlingclips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlingclips
Super Rockchucker

Lots of confusion here due to rapidly changing situation, but Homan is skipping last time I checked.

https://twitter.com/TeamHoman/statu...513981315747840

quote:
YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!
It’s time we let everyone know that Rachel Homan is IN, and she’s never looked better. Look for her to skip Team Homan* tomorrow against @keinarson at 10am.

* Name change to Team Athletic Anomaly pending.

04-15-21 07:39AM
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

Warren Hansen again on facebook:

News Alert For The Humpty's Champions Cup......

A decision has been made by Sportsnet to experiment with an interesting idea for this years Humpty's Champions Cup. There was a thread here today about the tic shot and some suggesting it should be eliminated. So, hang onto your hats because here it comes......For this years Humpty's Champions Cup if a stone is touching any portion of the centre line and it is ticked off the centre line the shooter that moved it off will be removed and the stone will be put back to where it was. Another little flare will also be added that should the stone on the centre line just be moved off the line a small amount, which means the shooter would also be left as a guard, then you will have the option of leaving both guards in play or again simply removing the shooter and putting the guard that was on the centre line back in place. This rule will be in place for the first five stones thrown each end.

04-15-21 10:49AM
Bmalky is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bmalky Find more posts by Bmalky Add Bmalky to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bmalky
Harvey Hacksmasher

Glad to see curling again this weekend. Simply wish there was a way to stream morning games Thursday and Friday. Some great matchups. I know I'm the person who always wants more, but "Please sir, can I have some more?"

04-15-21 01:06PM
Maggie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maggie Find more posts by Maggie Add Maggie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maggie
Hitting Paint

quote:
Originally posted by curlerbroad
Looks like Rachel is with Team Homan...

If Rachel Homan is curling in this slam I’m fascinated by her priorities.

04-15-21 04:30PM
curlerbroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlerbroad Click here to Send curlerbroad a Private Message Find more posts by curlerbroad Add curlerbroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlerbroad
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Maggie

Baby get used to travelling! Mommy’s got her eyes on the trials.

04-15-21 10:01PM
decade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for decade Click here to Send decade a Private Message Find more posts by decade Add decade to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
decade
Super Rockchucker

quote:

This is the 21st century. Women are no longer required to be pregnant, bare foot and in the kitchen. Boomers taught their daughters whot taught their daughters that it is possible to have a life without having to wear an apron 24/7

04-15-21 11:01PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by decade

This is the 21st century. Women are no longer required to be pregnant, bare foot and in the kitchen. Boomers taught their daughters whot taught their daughters that it is possible to have a life without having to wear an apron 24/7

LIKE BUTTON

04-15-21 11:42PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

quote:

Fascinated by your reasons for this post. She's a professional curler trying to make a living for her family. Only the next 2 weeks in the last 15 months to make money. She's trying to put bread on the table for family and you throwing out jabs about her priorities to her family? Could a man go back to work to provide for his family with less discretion? I dare say so yes. I say to Rachael and family, bravo, Go back to work, with the support of your family, friends, and team mates.

Way too many negative Maggies out there. Cousin of negative Nelly.

04-15-21 11:49PM
Maggie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maggie Find more posts by Maggie Add Maggie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maggie
Hitting Paint

You seem very emotional, in off. I’m fascinated by her priorities. How did that become a jab? What’s negative about that? You’re taking my comment too seriously. Calm down, relax, breathe.

04-16-21 12:05AM
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

quote:
You seem very emotional, in off. I’m fascinated by her priorities. How did that become a jab? What’s negative about that? You’re taking my comment too seriously. Calm down, relax, breathe.

Just seems like you're implying because she recently had a baby, she shouldn't be here. I'm certain she and her husband and family talked it out whether she would play or not. Who are "WE" to comment and put forth opinions on "Her" family decisions?

Rachael on line 2. Rod sad it best. "Wake up Maggie, I think I've got something to say to you"!!!

Let her curl.

Moses on line 3. "Let my people curl"

Last edited by IN-OFF-FOR-2 on 04-16-21 at 12:22AM

04-16-21 09:30AM
Maggie
Hitting Paint

Hey in off,

Hope the edibles have worn off by now .

I didn’t imply anything and I didn’t give an opinion on whether Homan should curl or not; but you did.

You inferred negative **** from my statement.

I’ve heard of Rod, but who is Moses?

Hope you enjoy the curling today.

04-16-21 01:30PM
MeaghanEdwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeaghanEdwards Find more posts by MeaghanEdwards Add MeaghanEdwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Drawmaster

quote:
Originally posted by fresca
Mike passes
Colin passes

Handwriting on the wall for this team .....

Dawn just had a baby, Colin didn't want to go through the bubble again. On the grand scheme of things the Slams aren't that important so no big.

04-16-21 03:13PM
decade
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Hey in off,

Hope the edibles have worn off by now .

I didn’t imply anything and I didn’t give an opinion on whether Homan should curl or not; but you did.

You inferred negative **** from my statement.

I’ve heard of Rod, but who is Moses?

Hope you enjoy the curling today.

Paul Robeson?