Forums Menu

User: 
Pass:  

World Curling Report

Curling Scores

Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Tsn all star curling skins game

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 2 of 2 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 |   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
02-04-19 08:37AM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Arena ice makes 95% curlers into 75% curlers

Like the 5 rock rule and another 5 tweaks it makes for multiple winners
- tv spotlights make good ice nearly impossible

Players have been told no complaining ...

Sad when pics, runs, soft spots, etc determine the results

they incredibly draw to the pin 4x in a row - then one gets 5 ft over hog - ????????
And no - it’s not the same for both teams ...particularly if a coin flip and a deuce gets you ahead after 1 end

Last edited by fresca on 02-04-19 at 03:21PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-05-19 11:17AM
MeaghanEdwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeaghanEdwards Find more posts by MeaghanEdwards Add MeaghanEdwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Swing Artist

Unpopular opinion time: can't say I was that impressed with Team Bottcher's sportsmanship/conduct/attitude? Esp with Moulding messing around when Kev was delivering his last draw.

02-05-19 11:27AM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by MeaghanEdwards
Unpopular opinion time: can't say I was that impressed with Team Bottcher's sportsmanship/conduct/attitude? Esp with Moulding messing around when Kev was delivering his last draw.

Mouldy really got cocky, I agree - especially after Bottcher smothered the pin w/ his draw to the button.

02-05-19 07:24PM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Bush league going up into stands

Brendan and the others will try to straighten him out _ good luck on thar

02-05-19 07:53PM
MeaghanEdwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeaghanEdwards Find more posts by MeaghanEdwards Add MeaghanEdwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Swing Artist

I'm honestly surprised that none of the officials/volunteers said anything to the team. I could see Team Koe not saying anything, maybe not wanting to start waves, etc.

02-05-19 08:32PM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

Moulding is one of the few "Heel characters" in mens curling.

Can't remember them all but same could be said of guys like:
Eddie Werenich
Orest Meleschuk
Rod Hunter
Johnny Usackis
Dave Gerlach
Bill Tainsch
Mark Olson
Randy Woytowich
Martin (old Quebec 3rd)
Johnny Mo
Clare DeBlonde
Rick Folk's front end, Wilsons
Bobby Robinson
Bill Carey
Mike Harris

If a jolly old boy like Benny had ventured into the stands, prolly nothing would have been said - other than it being funny. Same with other notorious faces like - Jeff Stoughton, Kerry Burtnyk, Old Glenny, Jon Mead, Sam Richardson, fresca, Savvy, Richard Hart, etc.

Last edited by Manitoba Legend on 02-05-19 at 08:36PM

02-05-19 11:09PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

Does anybody have a link to the replay?

02-05-19 11:11PM
albetts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for albetts Click here to Send albetts a Private Message Find more posts by albetts Add albetts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
albetts
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by IN-OFF-FOR-2
Does anybody have a link to the replay?

I wish. Oh how I wish. So many comments about something I didn't even see and I watched the entire broadcast. Come to think about it, are the posters commenting on the fact that Moulding went into the stands laughing and carrying on with the audience while Koe was getting ready to throw his rock for the win? If so, yeah, I imagine that would be very distracting.

Last edited by albetts on 02-05-19 at 11:15PM

02-06-19 07:50AM
dks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dks Click here to Send dks a Private Message Find more posts by dks Add dks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dks
Hitting Paint

Moulding going into the stands was great. The skins are a fun event and I don’t think it was disrespectful to Koe, in fact I doubt it bothered any of the curlers. I loved it. Whether he sat in the stands or stood on the backboard would not affect Koe’s draw.

02-06-19 09:00PM
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Pretty obvious that’s something a fact about last rocks of Koe

Light and curled too much

Had they swept it the way they usually do. - _its on pin too

Was $28,000 on line - yes - lot of dough to be acting like twit (ed) after B.B. makes his