Forums Menu

User: 
Pass:  

Curling Scores

Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Penticton final today on utube

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
11-16-20 02:38PM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Penticton final today on utube

Howard v mcewen
12.30 mtn time
2:30. Wpg

Great picture , must be good lighting and cams

Players micd - no stupid time clock ( no one has more time than curling viewers )

Announcers arent always talking

Google
Youtube Penticton. Curling

Shud be 5 games , look for red box with live in it and click

12:35. As they dont login early

You may have tp click on red arrow and watch 2 commercials - u can skip these after 5 secs - watch for prompt

Seems to be curlingzone on youtube - so cbc im guessing

Last edited by fresca on 11-16-20 at 02:50PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-16-20 02:44PM
Qtownranger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Qtownranger Click here to Send Qtownranger a Private Message Find more posts by Qtownranger Add Qtownranger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Qtownranger
Harvey Hacksmasher

Thanks for the info, Fresca.

Nice to see the underdogs (in my opinion) rise to the occasion.

11-16-20 02:50PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Click here to Send nelski a Private Message Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

I've been watching the games through the CBC link. It is streaming on cbc too. Undoubtedly the same feed.
https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/...rling-1.5800547

11-16-20 05:27PM
fresca is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fresca Click here to Send fresca a Private Message Find more posts by fresca Add fresca to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fresca
Super Rockchucker

3 down with 2 ends to go -

I guess no one ever gets a 4 ender in curling anymore

11-16-20 06:47PM
alex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex Click here to Send alex a Private Message Find more posts by alex Add alex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex
Swing Artist

I thought he might play one more end but with no fans there probably didn't matter. Also wonder about arrangements for getting home.

11-16-20 07:21PM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by fresca

Not like the old days, eh Fresky?

Remember the 1975 Consols in Brandon. Rod Hunter was down 3 coming home vs. a group of Winnipeg hippies - Steven Decter, Iain Staniloff, Mark Malkin.
Malkin scuffed up a guard clearance - my buddies told me they were leaving, I said wait a few more minutes - Rod Hunter is one of my legends - and so it was Rod racked up the pot-smokers with a FAT FOUR-SPOT . . .
Keystone Centre Dressing rooms suffered quite a bit of damage as the tokers evidently went berserk after The Arrow sucked them dry.

Glad I stayed. Hunter beat Barry Fry later that evening to win the 1975 Manitoba Consols championships - before finally feebling out in the Brier.

11-16-20 07:34PM
fresca
Super Rockchucker

Think i was in that play downs

Actually was being silly - mike got a 4 in the first today

Still wonder why they quit early

11-16-20 09:31PM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:

Importance of the game, and reality of the situation.
Provincial or brier final, I’m sure at least one more end would have been played.

11-16-20 10:05PM
fresca
Super Rockchucker

They were four down after the first end - might as well have quit then ??

11-16-20 10:20PM
Manitoba Legend is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Manitoba Legend Click here to Send Manitoba Legend a Private Message Find more posts by Manitoba Legend Add Manitoba Legend to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Manitoba Legend
Supreme Champion!

Mikey slipped the dagger in End 1 and rocked Old Glenny for the 4-spot.

The script got turned inside-out as Mikey stole 1 in the 2nd; usually Mikey does the JJ thing and gives the opponent an auto-deuce - then the chase is on.

If the score would have been 4-2 after 2 ends, Old Glenny may have been able to chase Mikey down and nip him at the wire!

11-17-20 10:13AM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:
They were four down after the first end - might as well have quit then ??

Of course they should have, there was only 7 ends left to play.

11-17-20 04:23PM
curlingclips is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlingclips Find more posts by curlingclips Add curlingclips to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlingclips
Swing Artist

Did everyone forget already that Howard had a rock that picked in the first end?

https://youtu.be/1kXMvbVTwCk

It's true that their desperation runbacks only made things worse, but this was just a series of bad breaks for Howard in the first end!

Had his fortune turned around, he has all the skills needed to mount a comeback. He beat many great teams on his way to the final.

Last edited by curlingclips on 11-17-20 at 11:11PM