Germany (7)
Norway Final
Italy (8)
Denmark Final
Switzerland (8)
M: Mexican Mixed Doubles Championship
Vancouver, CAN
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > I need help with the game World of Warcraft.

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
12-21-23 05:48AM
Vynnetanona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vynnetanona Find more posts by Vynnetanona Add Vynnetanona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vynnetanona
Harvey Hacksmasher

I need help with the game World of Warcraft.

Hello! I’m currently playing World of Warcraft for the Horde as a dark elf mage and going through quests, but many of the quests are difficult for me. I would like to find help in completing quests and I don’t even know if there are such services online. Can anyone recommend me something interesting?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

12-21-23 06:46AM
wellos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wellos Find more posts by wellos Add wellos to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wellos
Harvey Hacksmasher

Hello to all World of Warcraft fans! Surely many of you would like to improve your character's skills, easily complete difficult quests, have a lot of gold and a high character level? Well, you have such a chance with the help of a video game boosting service. Here you can get any help related to various pvp, raids, levels, quests, etc. In general, go to the site and make your game better.

12-21-23 07:28AM
Vynnetanona is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vynnetanona Find more posts by Vynnetanona Add Vynnetanona to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vynnetanona
Harvey Hacksmasher

My character's level is not that high yet, but I will buy gold from this WoW service.

01-05-24 08:01AM
Mich5Carpenter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mich5Carpenter Find more posts by Mich5Carpenter Add Mich5Carpenter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mich5Carpenter
Harvey Hacksmasher

WoW is too complicated a game for me. I like something simpler, e.g. minesweeper https://www.1000mines.com. This game has become my perfect way to relax and keep my brain in shape at the same time. Why I didn't play it before, I can't even guess. probably as a kid this game seemed too complicated and unattractive to me, but now playing minesweeper is the best entertainment for me.

02-01-24 06:23AM
Zebroid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zebroid Find more posts by Zebroid Add Zebroid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Zebroid
Harvey Hacksmasher

Maybe the quests are just not for your level? Rank up and then go back to these quests

02-01-24 06:44AM
VVomboKombo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VVomboKombo Find more posts by VVomboKombo Add VVomboKombo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VVomboKombo
Harvey Hacksmasher

I understand gamers who don't mind using boosting services, especially for MMORPG games. A lot of content is behind grind- and level-wall and it's frustrating when you can't allocate enough time for this. I, for one, used Wow Arena boost from wow vendor when I played Warcraft and it helped me to achieve what I couldn't on my own.

04-24-24 05:37AM
walkerr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerr Visit walkerr's homepage! Find more posts by walkerr Add walkerr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerr
Knee-Slider

I completely agree that now players are mostly retained not by constant updates and new features or an interesting plot, but often simply by grinding. If you want to learn something, go through a dungeon 5 times or run through the whole world several times. It is because of this that players either quickly lose interest in the game or choose wow boost so as not to waste time and nerves.