Forums Menu

User: 
Pass:  

Curling Scores

Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
04-21-14 06:55PM
albetts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for albetts Click here to Send albetts a Private Message Find more posts by albetts Add albetts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
albetts
Super Rockchucker

Nichols to Gushue

Just read on twitter that Mark Nichols will be joining the Gushue rink next season. Also, Adam Casey is wishing them well. So nice to hear that Mark is joining Brad again. I do enjoy watching them curl together. Good luck fellows on this new adventure.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

04-21-14 07:43PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Unregistered

Would be interesting to know who called who on this one. Did Mark call looking for work or did Brad feel him out before giving Adam the bad news. Also ...... curious if the team was consulted ?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 142.176.114.69

04-21-14 08:11PM
Unregistered

I hope Adam left and wasn't booted; if he was given the boot, wrong. House. Ol shakey legs Brett Gallant is the clear weak link on the team.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.138.67.117

04-21-14 08:11PM
Unregistered

Nichols returns to Gushue

No surprise but I thought Gallant might be the one to go since he seemed to struggle the most this year. Gushue has made lots of changes but bringing Mark back on the team is good for NL curling. As to who made the decision, I think Brad's history of releasing players leaves no real doubts, but of course we don't really know. Mark was the only player who has chosen to leave Gushue without any controversy. Korab was let go, then chose to go but the chemistry was gone, and the sniping was audible prior to the last games.

I for one am looking forward to see what Mark will bring to team Gushue. This next olympic cycle is getting better and better.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 174.7.5.81

04-21-14 08:27PM
Unregistered

this is the least surprising announcement of the year..in fact maybe ever. Everyone saw this coming once he left Stoughton and announced his desire to continue curling

Report this post to a moderator | IP: 24.77.253.19