Cihl/Mace Final
Yang/Tian 10  (6)
: NWTCA Mixed
Yellowknife, NT
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 4 -- Sun, Mar 17 -- 10:00am MT
Delorey Final
Koe (5)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > New CurlingZone Website Design

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 2 of 2 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 |   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
08-27-17 11:50PM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerry
CZ Founder

@Nelly: What do you mean by athlete history? We're trying to add more, not cut things, but it's possible something got missed. Developiment is certainly not done, as I'm sure people will see so we definitely appreciate your thoughts and comments.

@Ajay: Can you email some screenshots of what you're seeing to gerry@curlingzone.com. Things should be similar to before, especially on the forums so I'm just curious what you're seeing.

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

08-28-17 09:43AM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

It's there

1 Click on the teams tab at the top
2 scroll to your team and click
3 click on the individual player
4 Click on the teams tab to the left
It shows the previous teams for that player

08-28-17 03:28PM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerry
CZ Founder

Hopefully the changes made today will minimize the amount of scrolling people will have to do to get to the content on mobile devices/

We've added anchors to the links which jump you to the content section skipping over a lot the repeat sidebar content.

If you find a link that doesn't have #1 at the end of it, feel free to post here and we'll work on continuing to update them.

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

08-28-17 03:29PM
Gerry
CZ Founder

Will also get the colours fixed when posting/replying as well. Just trying to focus on getting the WCT site done and fixing errors that make it harder for people to surf and find the information they're looking for.

08-28-17 08:10PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

Re: It's there

quote:
Originally posted by IN-OFF-FOR-2 1 Click on the teams tab at the top 2 scroll to your team and click 3 click on the individual player
4 Click on the teams tab to the left. It shows the previous teams for that player

Thanks In-Off. I missed the side menu. It seems to change content on different pages so I'd started ignoring it! haha.

Gerry - some of the photos are not scaling properly and some FACES are BLURTING out at me when I scroll into athlete (team) histories. Can be scary.
haha. Thanks.

09-06-17 11:02AM
Gerry
CZ Founder

The mobile experience should be improved now as we've gone through the site and added anchors to jump you to the content when you click on links. It will skip you straight to where you need to be and not need to scroll so much.

Let me know if you find pages that don't do that.

09-19-17 12:05AM
southerncurler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southerncurler Find more posts by southerncurler Add southerncurler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southerncurler
Swing Artist

Really like the analytics page.

Is the data live updated?

Can you fix the “strong” line formatting between the 12th and 13th column? It should be between columns 11 and 12.

Also, I don’t understand the reason to have the “-0” after every value, you can probably just get rid of it.

09-19-17 12:14PM
Marc Bernard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marc Bernard Visit Marc Bernard's homepage! Find more posts by Marc Bernard Add Marc Bernard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marc Bernard
Hitting Paint

The "new posts since your last visit" link seems unwell. Love that feature!

09-19-17 12:21PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

Yes Marc

I miss that new post very much. I just tried to quote you and it did not work.

I have not seen a new post in weeks. When I go to posts, click on it, I get some search engine, I hit perform search and nothing comes up, even though I looked at the forums and saw there was a new post.

I am very frustrated - I don't know if there are new posts, of course when I clicked to see "the new post", I had to scroll down to find it, it did not take me right to the new post.....

anyone else having as much trouble as me?

after I posted this, I hit new posts, that search engine came up, performed search an found nothing. Went to forums page, saw there was a new post on rock talk, click on that an then I have to look for the date, so I know which thread has the new post. Please, please change it back!

Marked it as read, went back and looked and that did not work either.

Last edited by CURLER1 on 09-19-17 at 12:27PM

09-19-17 01:22PM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

I think if we keep posting tweeks and requests eventually,it will be okay. I still see some athlete photos are not scaled - but that is more "funny" than problematic when the BLURT forward from the rest of their team. Nice to see newer threads coming to the top of the list again.

09-19-17 01:55PM
prairie guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prairie guy Click here to Send prairie guy a Private Message Find more posts by prairie guy Add prairie guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prairie guy
Swing Artist

I am having the exact same problem with the recent posts. It brings up a search engine box and that is very ugly to look at. Have to go to Forums and look at dates for the recent posts. Hope this gets fixed too please and thanks!

09-20-17 12:15PM
Curlrock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curlrock Click here to Send Curlrock a Private Message Find more posts by Curlrock Add Curlrock to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curlrock
Harvey Hacksmasher

Same problem recent posts comes up as search box

09-20-17 03:07PM
Gerry
CZ Founder

Testing for new posts...

09-20-17 03:22PM
Gerry
CZ Founder

New Posts is now working again, thanks for everyone keeping me on my toes here. Keep posting things you find that don't work and I'll get to them as I can.

Gerry

09-20-17 03:22PM
prairie guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prairie guy Click here to Send prairie guy a Private Message Find more posts by prairie guy Add prairie guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prairie guy
Swing Artist

09-21-17 09:00AM
Observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Observer Find more posts by Observer Add Observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Observer
Swing Artist

Just now, from the sidebar, I clicked on the page 2 button to look at this thread, and I got a blank page. In order to get into the thread, I have to back out and push the 1st page button.

This is a long-standing issue that's always happened to me no matter which browser I'm using on every thread in the forum.

There are still lots of problems with the frames not showing or lining up properly on multiple pages of worldcurl.com as well.