Stroeder Final
Delorey (7)
M: NWTCA Curling Club Championships
Fort Smith, NT
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 3 -- Sat, Mar 23 -- 1:00pm ET
Delorey Final
Lockhart (EE)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
02-15-15 02:50PM
livem1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for livem1 Click here to Send livem1 a Private Message Find more posts by livem1 Add livem1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
livem1
Harvey Hacksmasher

Stats Question

For the life of me I can't find the answer to this question.
I see lots of places where these stats are simply explained)....but, I feel like they leave out a key description of the calc.

I guess it boils down to this.....in ends that are blanked, do those count as 'possible ends' for any of the stats SE, HE and FE?

If you didn't have the hammer and the 'possibility' was there to steal and you didn't....does it go into the calc?

So, if the hammer team in the first end pulls 3, the next 8 ends are blanked and the other team pulls 2 in the 10th...it seems wierd to say that teams A+B both had 100% HE (by not counting the blanks). Same for the 'force'. I know it's 'fluid' and it may not be that the team 'forced' the blank...and, by the same token, they didn't manage to steal...so, does that count against them there?

Geurts? help?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

02-18-15 04:22PM
milobloom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for milobloom Click here to Send milobloom a Private Message Visit milobloom's homepage! Find more posts by milobloom Add milobloom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
milobloom
Administrator

From My Book , End Game.

CurlingZone Team Statistics
Those crazy CurlingZone guys have made other contributions to the game of curling. In the first edition of the self-published book The Black Book of Curling, they explained several statistics that were brand spanking new (unless you had previously read their web site). More on the Black Book in Chapter 10. A description of the once new but now a little older curling stats.

Game Statistics:
Points for and against per game (PF/G and PA/G) and ends for and against per game (EF/G and EA/G). An "End For" is simply an end where the team counted a score. Blank ends per game (BE/G) is the last per game stat. The per game stats are based on a 10 end game. This is calculated by multiplying the
totals by 10 and then dividing total number of ends played.

End Statistics:
Points for and against per end (PF/E and PA/E). PF/E is calculated by number of total points for divided by ends in which points were taken by the team. PA/E is points against divided by total ends scored against.

Efficiency Statistics

Hammer Efficiency (HE) is the percentage of time a team takes 2 or more
points with hammer, in ends which are scored. All ends in which a team has hammer and the result was not a blank are included in the calculation.

Force Efficiency (FE) measures the ability of a team to force their opponent to one point. Calculated by taking number of ends in which the opponent took 1 point with hammer and divided by total number of ends against without
hammer. Stolen and blank ends are not included in the calculation.

Steal Efficiency (SE) is the percentage of ends in which a team is able to steal. It's calculated by dividing ends for without hammer by the total ends played without hammer, Blank ends are included in the calculation.

Steal Defence Efficiency (SDE). The ability for a team to limit the number of stolen ends surrendered. Calculated by number of ends stolen against divided by ends with hammer. Blank ends are included. Unlike the previous 3 metrics,
smaller is better

03-05-17 11:47AM
Clappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clappy Click here to Send Clappy a Private Message Find more posts by Clappy Add Clappy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clappy
Harvey Hacksmasher

For Force Efficiency, should a team with hammer that scores 1 point in the 10th end or extras have it count against them, if they only needed 1 point to win the match?

11-24-22 07:44AM
TomGould34 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomGould34 Find more posts by TomGould34 Add TomGould34 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomGould34
Knee-Slider

Re: Stats Question

quote:
Originally posted by livem1
For the life of me I can't find the answer to this question.
I see lots of places where these stats are simply explained)....but, I feel like they leave out a key description of the calc.

I guess it boils down to this.....in ends that are blanked, do those count as 'possible ends' for any of the stats SE, HE and FE?

If you didn't have the hammer and the 'possibility' was there to steal and you didn't....does it go into the calc?

So, if the hammer team in the first end pulls 3, the next 8 ends are blanked and the other team pulls 2 in the 10th...it seems wierd to say that teams A+B both had 100% HE (by not counting the blanks). Same for the 'dissertation help online
'. I know it's 'fluid' and it may not be that the team 'forced' the blank...and, by the same token, they didn't manage to steal...so, does that count against them there?

Geurts? help?

I can only help with SDE, because that's what I know a bit about. In general, books and google will help you find the answer to this question. Steal_Defense Effectiveness (SDE). the capacity of a team to restrict the quantity of stolen ends given up. calculated by subtracting the number of ends removed by hammers ends. In there are empty endpoints. Unlike the first three measurements, smaller is preferable.

01-10-23 10:43PM
ocktailhighland is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ocktailhighland Find more posts by ocktailhighland Add ocktailhighland to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ocktailhighland
Knee-Slider

The Southwest representative told T+L, "We are extremely appreciative to Cathy for exhibiting phrazle her Southwest hospitality that we are all renowned for to our clients, whether they have two legs or four legs."

01-15-23 08:43PM
alexhopkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alexhopkins Find more posts by alexhopkins Add alexhopkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alexhopkins
Knee-Slider

news

I admire this article for its well-researched content and excellent wording stumble guys

02-10-23 03:55AM
jendy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jendy Find more posts by jendy Add jendy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jendy
Knee-Slider

It took me some time to read through every remark, but I thought the 1001 games essay was great. It turned out to be quite helpful for me, and I'm sure for everyone who commented here! It's always good to be both informed and entertained at the same time!

04-23-23 10:27PM
sharase is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharase Find more posts by sharase Add sharase to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharase
Knee-Slider

This post is a credit to your devotion and hard subway surfers unblocked work, and the quality of the writing reflects that.

05-23-23 10:33PM
spinabove is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spinabove Find more posts by spinabove Add spinabove to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spinabove
Knee-Slider

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. word hurdle

06-03-23 05:07AM
andree23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andree23 Find more posts by andree23 Add andree23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
andree23
Harvey Hacksmasher

The author's skillful use of anecdotes and heardle real-life examples adds depth and relatability to the article, allowing readers to connect with the content on a personal leve

07-02-23 07:50AM
Lime82930 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lime82930 Find more posts by Lime82930 Add Lime82930 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lime82930
Harvey Hacksmasher

These versatile watercraft have gained popularity in recent years, and for good reason. Whether you're a seasoned paddler or a beginner, sit on top kayaks offer a thrilling and comfortable experience on the water. website link

08-02-23 03:15AM
lisamathew211 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lisamathew211 Find more posts by lisamathew211 Add lisamathew211 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lisamathew211
Knee-Slider

Lightbulb Subway surfer

Subway Surfers Unblocked is a fun unblocked game that you can play at school from chromebook. Play unblocked games online for free! There are thousands of games on this site that you can play with easy access in web browser.

09-19-23 03:06AM
emmaorabelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emmaorabelle Find more posts by emmaorabelle Add emmaorabelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emmaorabelle
Harvey Hacksmasher

You've come this far and I think that's great, keep chasing your dreams and one day you'll reach the top and then you'll see how great you've become . cookie clicker

09-20-23 10:05PM
zetisno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zetisno Find more posts by zetisno Add zetisno to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
zetisno
Harvey Hacksmasher

farare

This competitive aspect of gaming has Geometry Dash transformed it into a legitimate career path for some, further blurring the lines between hobby and profession.

11-01-23 02:35AM
emmaorabelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for emmaorabelle Find more posts by emmaorabelle Add emmaorabelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
emmaorabelle
Harvey Hacksmasher

Pretty good article. I just stumbled across your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts. I am looking for new articles to get more valuable bitlife information. Thanks a lot for the useful information

12-17-23 09:24PM
alishakihn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alishakihn Find more posts by alishakihn Add alishakihn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alishakihn
Knee-Slider

Run 3 offers players a series of diverse and complex levels. You will have to overcome obstacles, avoid deep holes and jump over moving platforms to continue your journey.

12-17-23 09:54PM
orabelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for orabelle Find more posts by orabelle Add orabelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
orabelle
Knee-Slider

ok

I gained so much after seeing your post! In the past I often played games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, reading your article will give me more knowledge.2048 game

01-04-24 09:49PM
marry04 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marry04 Find more posts by marry04 Add marry04 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
marry04
Knee-Slider

linda

I admit, it's been a while since I've been on this site...happy wheels unblocked however, it's nice to see This is an important topic and one that is overlooked by so many people, even experts. experts. I thank you for helping to make people more aware of possible problems. temple run 3