Spain  
Italy  
Turkiye  
Estonia  
Switzerland  
France  
Norway  
Japan  
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Lack of curling streaming on here

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
11-09-15 05:57PM
Lovemycurling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovemycurling Click here to Send Lovemycurling a Private Message Find more posts by Lovemycurling Add Lovemycurling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovemycurling
Hitting Paint

Lack of curling streaming on here

Am I just missing something or is there a lack of the curling we used to enjoy on this site. Have new regulations been set or something? Every time I come on here I cannot find where the games are, I can't watch the live games like I used to and I have missed so many games I would have watched. I am really disappointed. I feel like I am in a ghost town. There is nothing as exciting for someone who can't go out to see the games to know well if I watch my schedule I will see it on here.
I am not a watch the replay person. I want to see the live action. What's up Curling Zone?

Thanks
Sparkle

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

11-09-15 06:48PM
shirleyc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shirleyc Click here to Send shirleyc a Private Message Find more posts by shirleyc Add shirleyc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shirleyc
Harvey Hacksmasher

lack of streaming

I agree. I am finding the same thing. There used to be live games to watch but can't seem to find them anymore.

11-09-15 07:03PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

they are streaming from the mixed this week, right now

11-09-15 07:05PM
BChick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BChick Click here to Send BChick a Private Message Find more posts by BChick Add BChick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BChick
Harvey Hacksmasher

Let me try to answer this for Gerry...

Basically, streaming requires a LOT of time, money, and volunteers. And while it is appreciated by curling fans, the return doesn't appear to be there at this point for the amount of resources it consumes.

Gerry is crazy busy running spiels, doing stats, running websites, drinking red bull, etc. and to spend an extra 20 hours every weekend producing live streams is not high on his priorities list because of the lack of return. Sure it makes a couple hundred people happy, but it's an astronomical amount of effort.

If you want your event streamed, the best course of action would be to dig up a sponsor to put their name on it, and make it worthwhile for those sleepless people who end up doing it all weekend (and to help afford more/better streaming equipment).

My two cents... a) knowing Gerry and his schedule and b) having helped stream some of his events.

11-09-15 07:57PM
Lovemycurling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovemycurling Click here to Send Lovemycurling a Private Message Find more posts by Lovemycurling Add Lovemycurling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovemycurling
Hitting Paint

Fair answer. Thanks Gerry for all your efforts. I will check into some of this and see if I can find any sponsors

11-10-15 09:56AM
TakeItOut! is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TakeItOut! Click here to Send TakeItOut! a Private Message Visit TakeItOut!'s homepage! Find more posts by TakeItOut! Add TakeItOut! to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TakeItOut!
Hitting Paint

TESN.US Announces Partnership/Sponsorship with Team Shuster

TESN.US is partnering with and sponsoring Team John Shuster. Team Shuster will wear the TESN logo in their future events this season, starting with Curling Night in America. As part of the agreement, Team Shuster will help TESN provide additional content by webstreaming the games they are able to webcast.

We at TESN are excited to partner with a team that understands the value they can provide to our viewers. Team Shuster battles the top teams in the world on a regular basis. We are happy to help them bring the webcast of their future games to a wider audience.

As part of the agreement, TESN will create a page within our website specifically for Team Shuster. To tune into games the team, go to www.tesn.us. To support TESN.US and more partnerships like this, please do your online shopping through the amazon.com links on the TESN.US website.

11-10-15 11:23AM
Lovemycurling
Hitting Paint

Appreciating watch today and volume is fine here

Thank you for broadcasting this game. We don't get to see the mixed that often. Bonus is that I am also from Manitoba so go Team Manitoba. Oh, and announcers, the volume seemed to be fine here in MB

Last edited by Lovemycurling on 11-10-15 at 12:36PM

11-15-15 05:08PM
curlerbroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlerbroad Click here to Send curlerbroad a Private Message Find more posts by curlerbroad Add curlerbroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlerbroad
Super Rockchucker

Special thank you to Gerry & Hugh.

Thanks to CurlingZone, the 2016 Mixed Games were broadcast. And very well done I might add.