Cihl/Mace Final
Yang/Tian 10  (6)
: NWTCA Mixed
Yellowknife, NT
Teams | Scores | Standings | Playoffs
Draw: 4 -- Sun, Mar 17 -- 10:00am MT
Delorey Final
Koe (5)
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
Page 4 of 8 -- Go to: ««   | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | »»   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
03-28-19 09:33AM
prairie guy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for prairie guy Click here to Send prairie guy a Private Message Find more posts by prairie guy Add prairie guy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
prairie guy
Swing Artist

quote:
Originally posted by MeaghanEdwards

*shrugs* An update's an update. At least it's on topic to the sport, unlike the idiot schoolyard bs that I've seen on these threads.

For sure. Just because it does not mean something to some posters that does not mean it should not be posted. There are no rules for how good the player or team must be before justifying a post on a change.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

03-28-19 11:09AM
curlerbroad is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curlerbroad Click here to Send curlerbroad a Private Message Find more posts by curlerbroad Add curlerbroad to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curlerbroad
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by MeaghanEdwards
Team Blades

@TeamBladesCurl
17m17 minutes ago
More
We are excited to announce the Team Blades 2019-2020 lineup! We will have two new faces, Stephanie Atherton will be lead and Andrew Atherton will join us as Coach!

https://twitter.com/TeamBladesCurl/...031444787347456

Team Streifel

@TeamStreifel
2h2 hours ago
More
Kristen, Jolene and Dayna are excited to welcome Kelly Schafer to the team for next season!
https://twitter.com/TeamStreifel/st...029300830990336

Great to see the very talented Kelly allowed to curl for Canada!

03-28-19 12:01PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by curlerbroad

Great to see the very talented Kelly allowed to curl for Canada!

Great curler, great pick up. Could get this team over the hump.

03-28-19 09:37PM
CURLER1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CURLER1 Click here to Send CURLER1 a Private Message Find more posts by CURLER1 Add CURLER1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CURLER1
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by albetts
You know what Gerry..... I think it's about time you did something about this BS. I'm fed up reading ML's ridiculous threats and the responses that he so richly deserves. Will you please do whatever it is you can possibly do to stop his ridiculous posts. People are walking away Gerry. I don't believe you want that.

and the post on the drinking game is not ridiculous, there is more than ML.

03-29-19 07:27AM
Observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Observer Find more posts by Observer Add Observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Observer
Swing Artist

Temporary change

There is to be a temporary change at the Champions Cup at the end of April. Apparently, Anna Hasselborg has a conflict with the world mixed event going on at the same time, so her team have called on Eve Muirhead to be their skip for this event.

I suppose this will also mean they’ll likely be speaking English instead of Swedish throughout as well, so those of us here who don’t understand Swedish will get a rare chance to understand as Team Hasselborg strategize in a match. Neat.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/opi...the-right-time/

Edited to add: I've just realized that John Shuster's team will have to do something like this too, as he won the US national mixed doubles with Cory Christensen.

Last edited by Observer on 03-29-19 at 08:26AM

03-29-19 07:53AM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerry
CZ Founder

If there's a poster you don't want to see, go ahead and add them to your ignore list.

Click on Profile, then at the bottom you can add to Ignore List.

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

03-29-19 08:25AM
Observer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Observer Find more posts by Observer Add Observer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Observer
Swing Artist

Gerry,

Functions such as the ignore list haven't been working here for almost two years now. They broke when you did the last forum upgrade, and you've never repaired them. I've also wanted to change my forum icon for at least that long and never managed to.

03-29-19 08:47AM
jamcan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jamcan Click here to Send jamcan a Private Message Find more posts by jamcan Add jamcan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jamcan
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by CURLER1

and the post on the drinking game is not ridiculous, there is more than ML.

It's not ridiculous , it's ridicule. And I see a mod removed ML's post calling other posters 'sickos' lol.

So it's still a single shot for the one post above as ML mentions Jones (missed that one first time around)

Last edited by jamcan on 03-29-19 at 08:50AM

03-29-19 11:18AM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Observer
Gerry,

Functions such as the ignore list haven't been working here for almost two years now. They broke when you did the last forum upgrade, and you've never repaired them. I've also wanted to change my forum icon for at least that long and never managed to.

Same here.

03-29-19 01:25PM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerry
CZ Founder

Someone mentioned to me that was broken a couple weeks ago so I fixed it. Works fine now.

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

03-29-19 02:12PM
guido is offline Click Here to See the Profile for guido Find more posts by guido Add guido to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
guido
Super Rockchucker

Still doesn’t work. I can’t even go to page 2 to find the thread I started on this subject. I know it was at least 2 months ago.

Last edited by guido on 03-29-19 at 02:16PM

03-29-19 03:05PM
Observer
Swing Artist

And I just tried to add Manitoba Legend and fresca to my ignore list. It seemed to take it, but when I reloaded the forum, all their messages are still showing up.

03-29-19 03:12PM
Jayelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jayelle Find more posts by Jayelle Add Jayelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jayelle
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Originally posted by Observer
And I just tried to add Manitoba Legend and fresca to my ignore list. It seemed to take it, but when I reloaded the forum, all their messages are still showing up.

Same

03-29-19 04:24PM
Gerry
CZ Founder

I had added people to the list and it was working. Will see why it's not working for you both.

03-29-19 04:56PM
CurlingZoneStats is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CurlingZoneStats Click here to Send CurlingZoneStats a Private Message Find more posts by CurlingZoneStats Add CurlingZoneStats to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CurlingZoneStats
Hitting Paint

Did a bunch of tests and everything seems to be working fine. Adding names, then viewing threads and they're gone.

One thing to consider, if you're not logged in when viewing the forums, all posts will still show.

03-29-19 05:09PM
Observer
Swing Artist

It wasn't a log-in problem before in my case as I was definitely logged in when I was looking and then posted that it wasn't working.

Now, however, at this moment, it does seem to be working. They're both gone from my feed.

Edited to add: The buttons to try to change or remove my avatar are all still crashing, however.

03-29-19 05:10PM
Runback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Runback Click here to Send Runback a Private Message Find more posts by Runback Add Runback to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Runback
Harvey Hacksmasher

Gotta say ML. I've always enjoyed your posts and hope you continue. it often feels tongue in cheek to me and it's always lively and fun. it's a common theme in almost all forums in all sports I read that getting bent out of shape is part of the game. if some people block you then that's probably just as well for everyone. They don't have to read your posts and we don't have to read their posts complaining about your posts. It's good that people get to choose how that want to interact in this forum. Carry on. I, for one, will be reading and chuckling. It would be pretty dead here without you.

03-29-19 05:42PM
Jayelle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jayelle Find more posts by Jayelle Add Jayelle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jayelle
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Originally posted by Gerry
I had added people to the list and it was working. Will see why it's not working for you both.

It’s wotking now.

03-29-19 08:12PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

No it doesn’t

03-29-19 08:59PM
IN-OFF-FOR-2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IN-OFF-FOR-2 Find more posts by IN-OFF-FOR-2 Add IN-OFF-FOR-2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
IN-OFF-FOR-2
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by Gerry

My experience has been I log in, I go to account settings, set my preferences and save them. Whilst I'm in the same session it works. As soon as i leave the CZ page and come back, nothing. Nothing was saved, still have to login, and none of the preferences were saved, going on forever, or at least a year. I never had a problem until I tried to update after other CZ members said they were having problems. Again, I say, I should never have tried to change it.

Still though, frustrating.

03-29-19 09:36PM
guido
Super Rockchucker

quote:
Originally posted by IN-OFF-FOR-2

My experience has been I log in, I go to account settings, set my preferences and save them. Whilst I'm in the same session it works. As soon as i leave the CZ page and come back, nothing. Nothing was saved, still have to login, and none of the preferences were saved, going on forever, or at least a year. I never had a problem until I tried to update after other CZ members said they were having problems. Again, I say, I should never have tried to change it.

Still though, frustrating.

Exactly the same as me.

03-29-19 11:25PM
alex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for alex Click here to Send alex a Private Message Find more posts by alex Add alex to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
alex
Swing Artist

Can't believe all the team changes going on.

04-01-19 03:12AM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

Laura Walker is taking over Alli Flaxey's team starting immediately.. next slam.. and into next season. FB update. @TeamAlliFlaxey https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...817664261580556

Here is the gsoc article... http://www.thegrandslamofcurling.co...inb_pXHoYKs3OHk

The fb post said the team included Westcott. This article says Scotland. So, dunno. Maybe Raunora is moving on after this last event of the season. #freeAgent?

Last edited by nelski on 04-01-19 at 04:27AM

04-03-19 12:15AM
nelski is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nelski Find more posts by nelski Add nelski to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nelski
Super Rockchucker

It turns out that Flaxey will step in as third for the all new Ont team skipped by ... fresh outta juniors... Kaitlyn Jones. Clancy Grandy and Morgan Lavell will round out this line up.

04-03-19 06:15PM
MeaghanEdwards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MeaghanEdwards Find more posts by MeaghanEdwards Add MeaghanEdwards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MeaghanEdwards
Drawmaster

Chaelyn Kitz is joining Team Sherry Anderson.

https://twitter.com/Team_AndersonSk...205767597740032