Spain  
Italy  
Turkiye  
Estonia  
Switzerland  
France  
Norway  
Japan  
Full Scoreboard  |  Play Fantasy Pick'em!  

CurlingZone : Powered by vBulletin>
<smallfont><b><a href=CurlingZone > Chat Forums > General Curling Chat > Rock Talk > Colleen Jones fails to make Provincial

Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
01-13-15 12:30PM
Curl401 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curl401 Find more posts by Curl401 Add Curl401 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Curl401
Swing Artist

Colleen Jones fails to make Provincial

Team Jones goes 0-4 in Qualifier #1 and 1-2 in Q2
1-6 in all and fails to a find a spot in NS Provincial Scotties

Wish this great team had bowed out of curling gracefully when they had their chance ...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

01-13-15 02:21PM
Gerry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gerry Click here to Send Gerry a Private Message Visit Gerry's homepage! Find more posts by Gerry Add Gerry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gerry
CZ Founder

Re: Colleen Jones fails to make Provincial

quote:
Originally posted by Curl401
Team Jones goes 0-4 in Qualifier #1 and 1-2 in Q2
1-6 in all and fails to a find a spot in NS Provincial Scotties

Wish this great team had bowed out of curling gracefully when they had their chance ...

Curious why it matters? She enjoys the sport, loves to play and enjoys the competition.

Please click on our sponsors' banners periodically, as visiting their sites helps keep CurlingZone.com Free!

01-13-15 02:49PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

As a fan it is depressing to watch

01-15-15 07:38AM
curler2014 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curler2014 Click here to Send curler2014 a Private Message Find more posts by curler2014 Add curler2014 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curler2014
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Originally posted by misty1
As a fan it is depressing to watch

Ummm... maybe if you knew anything about anything, you'd know they entered the NS Scotties qualifiers as quality games/competition in prep for the NS Women's Seniors provincial. They were never going to win NS Women's even if they qualified...this was merely practice and more actual games that meant something.

Could they have done better, sure. And even if this wasn't prep for Seniors...who cares. They're allowed to enter an open tournament.

People love stories, especially when they knock someone down. That's what is sad and depressing to watch.

01-15-15 07:56AM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by curler2014

Ummm... maybe if you knew anything about anything, you'd know they entered the NS Scotties qualifiers as quality games/competition in prep for the NS Women's Seniors provincial. They were never going to win NS Women's even if they qualified...this was merely practice and more actual games that meant something.

Could they have done better, sure. And even if this wasn't prep for Seniors...who cares. They're allowed to enter an open tournament.

People love stories, especially when they knock someone down. That's what is sad and depressing to watch.

yes because the fact that they were using this is prep for seniors was well known information. but, yeah because i didnt know this one thing i know nothing

your an idiot

i never said they werent allowed to enter . i love this team and i want them to do well wherever they go

all i was saying was that as a fan you hate seeing them lose this much

01-15-15 09:13AM
curler2014 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for curler2014 Click here to Send curler2014 a Private Message Find more posts by curler2014 Add curler2014 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
curler2014
Harvey Hacksmasher

quote:
Originally posted by misty1

yes because the fact that they were using this is prep for seniors was well known information. but, yeah because i didnt know this one thing i know nothing

your an idiot

i never said they werent allowed to enter . i love this team and i want them to do well wherever they go

all i was saying was that as a fan you hate seeing them lose this much

Hate to see them lose, ok, valid. Find it depressing? That's a confounding thought for me. Are you becoming depressed because they are losing or are you insinuating that it's bad for them to be losing and shouldn't be playing? I was confused if it meant the prior and taken a back if it was the later.
And the majority of what I said was more geared towards the previous posters, I just couldn't quote everyone.

01-15-15 10:02AM
scorer79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scorer79 Click here to Send scorer79 a Private Message Find more posts by scorer79 Add scorer79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
scorer79
Harvey Hacksmasher

Marilyn Bodogh continued to compete past her prime. All indications were that she used it as solid competition to prep for Seniors where she did well.

01-15-15 11:03AM
misty1
Supreme Champion!

quote:
Originally posted by curler2014

Hate to see them lose, ok, valid. Find it depressing? That's a confounding thought for me. Are you becoming depressed because they are losing or are you insinuating that it's bad for them to be losing and shouldn't be playing? I was confused if it meant the prior and taken a back if it was the later.
And the majority of what I said was more geared towards the previous posters, I just couldn't quote everyone.

Yeah, i put that the wrong way. Depressing was the wrong word to use.

And i also apologize for calling you an idiot. Just havent been in the best mood and i snapped at you.

Last edited by misty1 on 01-15-15 at 11:07AM