Forums Menu

User: 
Pass:  
Disclaimer: CurlingZone does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any Content posted on any Forums area and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such Content shall be at your sole risk. Any Content placed on any Forums area by users and anonymous posters are the views of the user posting the statement, and do not represent the views of CurlingZone or our partners, advertisers or sponsors. By posting anonymously, you are allowing your IP address to be displayed for identification purposes. CurlingZone reserves the right to remove any post at its discretion without warning or explanation.
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread   Post A Reply
10-11-15 05:04PM
Phil_D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil_D Click here to Send Phil_D a Private Message Visit Phil_D's homepage! Find more posts by Phil_D Add Phil_D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phil_D
Drawmaster

Stu Sells Toronto Tankard (Men)

Not surprising to see Howard, Jacobs, Kean, and McEwen qualified.

Didn't expect to see Carruthers and Gushue fighting through the C road though. Balsdon, Casey, Edin, Epping, & Shuster all fighting to stay alive now too.

Couple of big upsets out West at the Curlers Corner Autumn Gold as well. Two biggest events of the weekend are keeping it interesting for sure.

Co-host of the NerdCurl podcast & occasional blogger.

http://www.nerdcurl.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-11-15 07:59PM
misty1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for misty1 Click here to Send misty1 a Private Message Find more posts by misty1 Add misty1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
misty1
Supreme Champion!

I know its not stu tells but over at the direct horizontal drilling fall classic in alberta the heir apparent to ulsrud i think has arrived. hoiberg , who made the quarterfinals last week has qualified again through C this week. this is a solid rink and silently having a strong season and moving up the rankings. Hoiberg was probably considered the heir to ulsrud as the face of norway for a while but only this season has he started getting these good results

10-11-15 08:07PM
Phil_D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil_D Click here to Send Phil_D a Private Message Visit Phil_D's homepage! Find more posts by Phil_D Add Phil_D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Phil_D
Drawmaster

quote:
Originally posted by misty1
I know its not stu tells but over at the direct horizontal drilling fall classic in alberta the heir apparent to ulsrud i think has arrived. hoiberg , who made the quarterfinals last week has qualified again through C this week. this is a solid rink and silently having a strong season and moving up the rankings. Hoiberg was probably considered the heir to ulsrud as the face of norway for a while but only this season has he started getting these good results

Yup, good to see too. Makes sense as he was their alternate. Interesting also that their lead is the twin brother of Kristian Lindstroem (Edin's 2nd).

Ulsrud will be there up to 2018 and then that's it I'm sure. Big fan of them, love their attitude...know how to grind out the win but also how to have fun. Hope I get to meet them at the CC in Vegas when I'm working.

But yeah, good to see that someone ready to carry the torch.

Co-host of the NerdCurl podcast & occasional blogger.

http://www.nerdcurl.com